What remote do you guys play with?

blyegg

I would use my GCN controllers but after so many years, most of my controllers have had sticks break and one of my controllers mysteriously disappeared. I use the Wii classic controller as a substitute but for the next Smash I might consider getting one of the brand new WiiU Pro Controllers (right now they're too expensive and the tablet is fine albeit a bit heavy or else the Wiimotes are still compatible).

Wii Classic Controller. I found it easier to handle than the GC controller because it's smaller. And I have small hands. :P

I think i might try this then. Since apparently I have the hands of a 9th grade girl -_-

It's cool to see a a few people use the GC controller.

Personally, I use the CC Pro. It just felt really comfterble, the moment I put my hands on it...it feels really good and the design it cute and "clean"-looking.

I think i might try this then. Since apparently I have the hands of a 9th grade girl -_-

Are you a ninth grade girl? 'Cause that would be expected.

I use the GameCube controller with shield mapped to X and tap jump off. Shield is on X for easy access. Cool hardcore layout. Someone else's is probably better, though.

The gamecube controller and wii mote sideways. The gamecube controller has r set to grab, and I'm thinking of turning tap jump off. I use the wiimote because I've used for a long time since I was a filthy casual in brawl, and got good enough with it to shorten falco's illusion however I want consistently though I never seem to get on wifi. I use the gamecube controller for anything other than brawl falco though.

Are you a ninth grade girl? 'Cause that would be expected.

I use the GameCube controller with shield mapped to X and tap jump off. Shield is on X for easy access. Cool hardcore layout. Someone else's is probably better, though.

8th grade guy -_-

I expected more people to use wii, actually. Weird.

8th grade guy -_-

I expected more people to use wii, actually. Weird.

I originally used the Wiimote, but I switched to the GameCube controller around 2012 because ZOMG HARDCORE.

I've gotten used to nunchuck so that's what I use. It also helps that it's wireless, unlike my gamecube controllers.

Wireless? Interesting. Who made it? Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

The original classic controller, which was a bit annoying at times, since my fingers could touch each other around the back and it was kinda distracting at times

Hopefully, the 3DS version isn't awkward to play with

Wii Remote and Nunchuck! It feels more natural, since I never actually had a Gamecube.

Shin this surprises me considering a lot of games on the system you'd probably like.