Where to go next?

Alertcircuit

Newcomer? Play 8 if you thought that it was hard, or 6 if you thought that it was easy.

I personally feel FE9 is a pretty welcoming game.

Not too hard, even on hard, and pretty enjoyable.

*cough* price *cough* Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

*cough* price *cough*

*cough* emulator *cough*

Then again, Dolphin's requires a pretty powerful computer, so the "price" comment applies either way, I suppose...

On topic: The other two posts are pretty much on point. FE6 isn't a bad option, though I'd personally recommend FE8 and 9, seeing as the difficulty's a tad lower in those two. If FE7 was too easy, then FE6 should be right up your alley.

FE13 because you'll be disappointed by everything about it if you play it after the good games.

FE8 and FE9 are what come to mind immediately. FE10 is a little bit harder, but it's no ragefest. Besides, FE9 was better.

Edited by Gaia

I'd recommend both of the Tellius games (FE 9 and 10). FE 9 can be played with an emulator but I'm not sure about FE 10.

FE10 is actually easier to emulate than FE9. Everyone should own a GameCube anyways.

You can always mod a wii, burn the iso on a dvd and play it on your wii.

That's what I did with both PoR and RD.

And yeah, I'd play either Sacred Stones of Path of Radiance next.

Edited by Nobody

Have you played Awakening yet? (Not necessarily suggesting it, just curious).

I would say go FE8 or 6 next. Both of those games are fairly similar to FE7, so they should be easy to get in to. I feel like I should warn you that FE6 is a lot less polished than FE7 is.

FE9 might be a good choice, but as others have noted it's a bit on the expensive side.

Also, ignore these jokers telling you to play Thracia next. Save that for once you've already gotten in to the series.

Have you played Awakening yet? (Not necessarily suggesting it, just curious).

I would say go FE8 or 6 next. Both of those games are fairly similar to FE7, so they should be easy to get in to. I feel like I should warn you that FE6 is a lot less polished than FE7 is.

FE9 might be a good choice, but as others have noted it's a bit on the expensive side.

Also, ignore these jokers telling you to play Thracia next. Save that for once you've already gotten in to the series.

No, FE7 is my first entrance into the series, haven't played FE13 but I plan to eventually.

Don't pay attention to those that have said Thracia 776. It's a clunky game that could turn you off from the series completely. I recommend going for the easier games with rich stories. Go for Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and/or Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. The latter is kinda pricey, but is worth every cent.

Don't pay attention to those that have said Thracia 776. It's a clunky game that could turn you off from the series completely. I recommend going for the easier games with rich stories. Go for Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and/or Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. The latter is kinda pricey, but is worth every cent.

Bullshit.

Everybody knows that Thracia 776 is most player-frendly game in series!

FE6 takes place in the same timeline as FE7, so that's probably why it was reccommended to you. Beware of sucky hit rates for axes though.

FE8 is the easiest in the series, just to say it. It has a pretty good villain, though.

Shadow Dragon? Really? I think FE12 would be a better fit for a newbie IMO.

Maybe, but I feel Shadow Dragon is pretty much fe at its most basic. Its core, therefore it would serve as a good introduction.

Maybe, but I feel Shadow Dragon is pretty much fe at its most basic. Its core, therefore it would serve as a good introduction.

Well he's already played FE7, so it's not like it's his first FE. I think he'd just end up finding the game disappointing.