Cynthia is the best daughteru a man can't have

Junkhead

Should've made this topic a long time ago, HMPH.

Cynthia is the most adorable child character, when she's your Avatar's daughter. Her supports with The Avatar are incredibly heartwarming, I just couldn't help shedding a (MANLY) tear. She's kind of 99.9% of the reason I marry Sumia.

Oh gawd, I'm terrible. x3

Her supports with the avatar when she's your daughter are pretty much exactly the same as any of her other potential fathers ;/

Cynthia has the "Makalov-Syndrom":

In my very first playthrough I put Chrom unarmed in Cynthia´s range, but she attacked for some reasons her mother, so her mother killed her daughter. It fits to her character. That shows, how dumb Cynthia is.

Edited by MisterIceTeaPeach

Should've made this topic a long time ago, HMPH.

Cynthia is the most adorable child character, when she's your Avatar's daughter. Her supports with The Avatar are incredibly heartwarming, I just couldn't help shedding a (MANLY) tear. She's kind of 99.9% of the reason I marry Sumia.

Oh gawd, I'm terrible. x3

The conversations are similar, if someone else is her father.

Her supports with the avatar when she's your daughter are pretty much exactly the same as any of her other potential fathers ;/

True.

Edited by MisterIceTeaPeach

No you don't, liar. :awesome:

In general Awakening waifus are pretty crap. I've seen them all.

m40rwlf.png

Waifus with actual waifu skills:

1. Female MU

2. Olivia

3. Sumia

4. Serge/Cherche

So yes, when I marry Sumia... I marry her for her... not for a stupid reason like "I love Cynthia, but I dislike Sumia."

Edited by shadowofchaos

Iirc, Cordelia's and Severa's cooking skills aren't far behind from the top, either. The fact that both seem to be naturally skilled at multiple activities helps as well.

The conversations are similar, if someone else is her father.

True.

Big NO.

But you marry Olivia.

*Pushes Knoll down the stairs*

:KnollRoll:

For a second there, I read that as "Knoll Rolls down the stairs", which, I interpret as Knoll's head......rolling down the stairs.....oh lawd.

only option for her to become the hero she really wants to be/10

Becoming my daughter The Avatar's daughter?

In general Awakening waifus are pretty crap. I've seen them all.

m40rwlf.png

Waifus with actual waifu skills:

1. Female MU

2. Olivia

3. Sumia

4. Serge/Cherche

So yes, when I marry Sumia... I marry her for her... not for a stupid reason like "I love Cynthia, but I dislike Sumia."

But it's okay, I don't dislike Sumia, at all. I do like her, actually. Just...not exactly that way. I mean, in my opinion, she is easily one of the prettiest FE girls...BUT THAT'S IT. :awesome:I mean yeah she is adorable in her own right but still

Iirc, Cordelia's and Severa's cooking skills aren't far behind from the top, either. The fact that both seem to be naturally skilled at multiple activities helps as well.

Severa is a terrible daughter, fuck her. Cordelia...EH. I don't know.

Is this going to be another waifu thread? Because I'll report in as marrying the girl with the worst cooking.

Uh, did you, liek, not-read the part where I say I love Cynthia. as a daughter...u. And not really have a something, for Sumia.

Did you.

Is there a point for many of threads, anywhere? I mean many, not all of them.

Seriously, that's an annoying blanket statement.

Gameplay help, technical issues, character discussion, and class discussion. I mean, you can start a daughteru thread if you like, but I can't seem to find any helpful, fun, or useful point to this.

Sighs. Whatever.

Cynthia is pretty cool. I like her Japanese voice.

Gameplay help, technical issues, character discussion, and class discussion. I mean, you can start a daughteru thread if you like, but I can't seem to find any helpful, fun, or useful point to this.

Sighs. Whatever.

Cynthia is pretty cool. I like her Japanese voice.

HEY, don't get me wrong. You seem cool, pointing out something of actual content..........you have a point.

But you have to admit, this is way better than all those shipping/headcanon/whatever threads. :smug:

Who doesn't?

I think I only heard it ONCE. I'll take a look, again.

Her English voice is pretty adorable.

But you have to admit, this is way better than all those shipping/headcanon/whatever threads. :smug:

...True. They tend to get very heated, very fast.

I think I only heard it ONCE. I'll take a look, again.

Her English voice is pretty adorable.

Her Japanese confession is one of my favorite 2nd gen confessions ngl. Also, she looks really cute with pink hair.

For a second there, I read that as "Knoll Rolls down the stairs", which, I interpret as Knoll's head......rolling down the stairs.....oh lawd.

That works too, but I'm typically not that evil.

*pushes Knoll back down the stairs*

:KnollRoll:

one of the prettiest FE girls...BUT THAT'S IT. :awesome:I mean yeah she is adorable in her own right but still

That's still pretty damn shallow.

"I like her future daughter as my daughter, so I'll marry her."

inb4 I get shot on the fact that she's not real.