urgh pluck facial hair

Junkhead

As some of you may or may not remember (don't care, either way), I prefer to wax my facial hair off, since I hate stubble. Even if you shave all you can on your face, the little gray/green/black dots are always there, even after that. And there's also the fact that you have to shave frequently...which ends up building up even thicker/darker hairs, right?

I happen to have a friend who has, liek, zero facial hair. He has a sort of baby face, as well. But I don't think facial hair in itself could help him, if he wants to look older. For those of us who happen to look (or in my case, simply being younger) young, facial hair doesn't look that great...at least, in my opinion.

So yeah, waxing all the way. I just wish I could do it more frequently, rather than having to wait at least 2 2/2 weeks and look like shit before that.

But facial hair is best thing

If you can pull it off, maybe.

I bet you can't.

wow way to be objectively terrible

i take it your a skinnyfuck that thinks it looks manly on you rite

I'm currently growing a unibrow. The ladies love them! That coupled with my desire to learn how to play the lyre so I can prance around the Renaissance Fair wearing purple tights. I'm also available for birthday parties!

Dragonforce lyre edition is gonna be sweet.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

I agree with you. Facial hair sucks, and if I could I'd permanently stop the growth of mine

That said, you're the first person I've ever heard of who wax their facial hair >_>

Edited by Nobody

I agree with you. Facial hair sucks, and if I could I'd permanently stop the growth of mine

That said, you're the first person I've ever heard of who wax their facial hair >_>

I've had a (male) friend in school who did that too

Also, 1 or 2 days after shaving is best

Soul youre so hipster.

Despite having dark hair my facial hair has blonde and red hairs mixed in with it so I kinda like having a beard for that. Plus im too lazy to shave.

I'm actually really scared to shave. I feel as if one wrong move, and boom, my face is all bloody and I start having a nervous breakdown. But yeah, waxing sounds like a pretty weird thing to do to your face. What if something happens and you get wax into your eye or in your mouth, or something?

Edited by Konnor97

the worst shaving cut I've ever had was more like a paper cut than any kind of body horror, konnor, your face is sensitive but it's mostly pretty tough relatively speaking

that sounded a lot funnier and more related to the topic of facial hair removal in a readily apparent way in my head nvm

And there's also the fact that you have to shave frequently...which ends up building up even thicker/darker hairs, right?

contrary to popular belief, this is false. shaving creates a sort of edge around the top of your facial hair giving it a spotty appearance. it also feels stubby.

but honestly soul dont even bother waxing if you dont want facial hair. i used to pluck my eyebrows since i didnt want a unibrow. i leave it alone now, and it is barely noticeable. i'm sure your "facial hair" would be barely noticeable if you dont do anything to it.

wtf is wrong with you chicks dig the stubble