Has anyone gotten bored?

I've finally returned. (If anyone has noticed, anyway)

Anyway, has FE:A gotten boring for anyone here? I haven't played the game for about 4-5 months. I do hope FE 14 will be announced soon.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only 'finished 2 playthroughs. I lose interest and delete most before I finish. I've got a lot of hours clocked in sure, but most of it was spent putting the 3DS aside and deciding what pairings to do.

The fun gameplay can only carry it so much before it loses that too.

No DLC. Can't even buy it from here.

FE13 gets really repetitive after like what, 10 playthroughs?

...Because 10 playthroughs are nothing?

I can never get my playthroughs done. I'm not bored of this game, I just feel like I need to "catch up", again. I've been playing FE7 & FE10.

...Because 10 playthroughs are nothing?

I can never get my playthroughs done. I'm not bored of this game, I just feel like I need to "catch up", again. I've been playing FE7 & FE10.

I've lost count.

Oh and what Soul said as well.

(particularly Alan)

WAIT WAT.

Got tired of the story a LONG time ago. I still enjoy the gameplay though, as it is one of the game's better aspects and watching shipping wars is up there too.

I've finally returned. (If anyone has noticed, anyway)

I haven't noticed. I apologize.

If you told me in advance I would have noticed it for sure.

Got tired of it after 50 hours, when I lost my 3DS, and in that time before I found it, was educated by the great minds on SF(particularly Alan) and hated it when I picked it up again.

Wow, really.

Are you this easily manipulable?

Seriously!

Anyways, it's been a while since I last played the game, but I'm coming from a playthrough that lasted well over a hundred hours.

That I even hung around for a few chapters in a new playthrough right afterwards should speak volumes.

I still get the urge to pick it up again very often, but I either have no time or yet another quality game has come out in the 3DS' library to occupy myself with instead.

*points to Parrhesia's gender listed as female* :P

Anyway, it's not really so much that I've gotten bored (I haven't even finished one playthrough, how could I lol), it's that I picked up more games when they came out later, like Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. And I'm kinda slow when I play through games anyway. xP

This game doesn't bore me because I don't grind for hours (I don't, even), don't use a million characters per run and try different gimmicks and/or themes per run (ex: LTC run, effeciency, No Pair-Up, Lunatic, etc.). Different characters and pairings allow for different setups. It's insane.

*points to Parrhesia's gender listed as female* :P

lulz

Edited by The Boss

That's pretty much how its been for me as well. I've finished the game five times, but I've also started over two times because of child screw ups. My last playthrough came to a halt at chapter 17. I've clocked 286 hours in the game. It still remains as my second favorite FE, but I've simply burned myself out. I've played Awakening longer than any FE. Even after six playthroughs of FE4, I don't think I've even come close to that much time spent on Awakening.

Ah no fucking wonder I got bored

oh ok you were being sarcastic

you always have to wonder with this site though to be fair.

Doesn't that apply to any game?

Yes.