Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eury, just curious since you seem to be the only active one who finds me scummy enough to vote on: What is it that causes you to do that?

I'm not counting BBM's vote on me since he said it's due to "ISO not working" and IMO that's just a lame reason to vote for someone.

I'd say someone should unvote for now. Ending the day TOO early isn't really in our favor.

PS. SCREW WHOEVER KEEPS MOVING MY VOTE. SRSLY.

##Unvote

I'm willing to move my vote to Sky or Kop/Wen (probably Sky at this point, since his last post before he poofed again kinda bothered me a lot). But not sure if more vote swapping shit's gonna happen and/or if we want to put him closer to hammer or not (Elie says it's 8 votes to hammer, but I thought it was 7, so waiting for clarification on that before doing so).

Was this included in your thought process...?

Huh, apparently I'm voting BBM again (I voted him in RVS) for some reason. I wonder if there's some sort of connection or something...

##Unvote

##Vote: Breezy

Well hopefully that was not to severe. God I need to write that down on my hand. But kop is right I want to end due to bordeom so that is why I said everyone should cast their votes now because we came to a decision.

ugh I really hate doing this but I'm going to have to request a sub. This game is just way too active for me; I can only check the game like every 12 hours for an hour or so at most, and I can't make good posts if it takes me that much time just to catch up on the thread.

It's true that Mafia can make jokeposts too, but it's rather hard to determine that at this stage. Honestly, I don't see anything about his vote that's particularly worse than say mine. Speaking of...

##Unvote Third party power

##Vote: BBM BBM more liek Big Bad Mafia

Refa this is your last ISO'd post with a Vote Syntax in it, hence the BBM vote.

I'm calling Phase Pause on this temporarily, until I get everything squared away.

Edited by Elieson

PHASE UNPAUSE

Elieson's "These Are Correct" Votals

Sky_Paladin (5): Bluedoom, SB., Green Poet, Shinori, Terrador
Kopfjager (1): BBM
SB. (1): Sky_Paladin
SakuraBreeze64 (1): Refa

Voteless (6): Kopfjager SakuraBreeze64, Mitsuki, Euklyd, Eurykins, Junko Enoshima

It takes 8 to Hammer, 5 to Deadline Lynch Edited by Elieson

Whoo~ Elie ftw!

Alrighty then.

@Terrador: Yes, I was concerned about someone quick-hammering Sky (hence why I was asking to see how many votes was actually needed for hammering). However, at this point I also don't know how much use this phase dragging on much longer will do us if there's not much more scum hunting activities happening (and we're all pretty much set on knocking out Sky as a whole).

@Kop: My case on you was stated here. All in all, you were muddling about SB and Junko, and that was about it in regards to posting any sort of content on anyone else in the thread. That and prior biases in me knowing that you know this game/know how to play it well enough, meant that I found it peculiar for you to keep posting mindlessly without really scum-hunting or otherwise putting forth much effort to. That's why my vote was on you.

So in light of that, plus the fact that he left a bad gut vibe with his latest posts, why the hell not.

##Vote: Sky_Paladin (And I believe this puts him at 6 votes total now?)

Who the hell removed my vote? Also thanks elie

Sorry about that, I copied in the wrong thing. Sky_Paladin is at 6 votes now.

If you would please add me to your RolePMs, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Elieson

Side note: Unless Mitsuki chooses to hammer with the double-vote (which I doubt), two more people will have to cause the hammer. In addition, the vote swapper should likewise be unable to influence the voting as is, so I believe it's safe to put him at L-2 without the chance of quick-hammering.

So in light of that, plus the fact that he left a bad gut vibe with his latest posts, why the hell not.

##Vote: Sky_Paladin (And I believe this puts him at 6 votes total now?)

Sky's actually at 7, so that puts him at hammer minus one.

Not gonna lie... I don't see any more scumhunting happening today. We seem pretty unanimous about lynching Sky_Paladin.

My ISO in the OP is also broken, though I think it's because of the umlaut in my name.

and yeah, Sky is prime target. Honestly though, I want to see him talk some more before we finish him off. We still have over 50 hours left, and if we can probably eke out more info out of him before killing him, that'll be nice.

Sky's actually at 7, so that puts him at hammer minus one.

Not gonna lie... I don't see any more scumhunting happening today. We seem pretty unanimous about lynching Sky_Paladin.

EDIT: DERP. I'm so good at math. Geez, I'm Asian, I'm SUPPOSED to be good at this sort of thing. D: GG me.

Welp, I can remove my vote if need be/if we'd rather extend the phase. But otherwise... eh. I'm not feeling like we're getting a whole lot more from the thread atm (and I don't want things to just dwindle off and kill all thread activity as the time ticks down. ;/).

Eury: This is Day one. We had less than twenty-four hours worth of content to work with. For me, that's just not enough to actually scumhunt with, hence why I was mostly splashing around for the time being.

not playing

i hope you realize that since poly has not had access to a laptop to fix the iso's on the first page since the first time it has been noted (iirc), it's not going to happen any quicker by saying it over and over.

not playing