Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

Can someone tell me how many people have voted for Refa? I do not want to accidentally quickhammer. And the reason why I keep flipflopping back and forth between quickhammer and not quickhammering is that I know we still have to discuss things but I do not want to sit here for three days. And how I know what vigilante is that I did some research a few days before this game started on possible roles. I had probably forgotten some information though.

Vigilantes are SK's who have not yet realized that they're way cooler than the rest of town.

##Request Votals

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still want people to post their lynch priorities.

As requested:

Lynch Priority:

Refa (absolute)

Sky_Paladin >> Shinori >> Bluedoom > Junko > kirsche >> everybody else

I've actually been playing TF2, but I'll run ISOs at some point today, probably. I've gotta eat, shower, do Magvel stuff, go to draft, so it'll be at some point.

Refa > kirsche = Sky >>> Shinori >>> Junko = SB.

There's so much that strikes me as wrong with kirsche's latest reads.

[spoiler=kirsche stuff]

wrt his read on Mistuki, he criticizes her suggestions/requested information as bad because it's trying to think from a mafioso's point of view. Speculation isn't inherently bad. He doesn't comment on her reads nor the content of her posts, but rather on what her posts are. She mentions that the influencer's ability could be arbitrary, and kirsche attempts to weave this into something that looks bad by saying that Mistuki's implicitly "asking for credit"... I don't see it, nor do I see how it would be decidedly scummy even if she for some reason were. This is a pretty empty suspicion.

wrt his read on Shinori, he simply agrees with him that people should post more concisely. I fail to see how Shinori's inactivity doesn't merit a mention, nor any actual game-related content. Your only comment on him is assent on post logistics, and apparently this is good enough to clear him on your lynch priority.

wrt his read on myself, he claims that my suspicion on SB is scummy because he's my "only" scumread after 17 pages (it's not; I expressed suspicion of FFM, Sky and Mitsuki by then, the former of which who then turned out to be scum), and that SB actually did claim his wincon before being pressured (which in reality he only did jokingly, and tried to dismiss later as a joke). None of the actions and reasoning that five others had called town-worthy actions are taken into consideration.

wrt his read on Eury, it's literally just one quote pointing out one instance of an apparent oversight in the timing of Mitsuki's doublevoter claim. Is that really anything to mention over the huge amount of other reads that Eury's given? It feels to me as if kirsche's making an attempt to debunk all of the most active posters thus far who are most likely town, based on minor flaws in their posts that don't discredit all that they've done to establish themselves as town.

I thought I'd give BBM's slot a chance, but I felt scummy vibes from him before and I'm still getting them from kirsche.

As for Sky - I understand your position on SB. I still don't feel that going after claimed ITP is a pressing issue, but I think we can agree to disagree there. Refa is a top lynch priority, and also I'm not willing to lynch Sky right now because of how much he's shown he's willing to commit. Your read on myself is still really shaky though ("I don't know the people here so I can't analyze their personalities" has nothing to do with the exact words of the content I posted. Explicit scumreads =/= personality traits).

Going to reread Bluedoom and Terrador. The former because I haven't done so at all this whole game, and the latter because apparently kirsche doesn't have a problem with his posts, and I feel as though kirsche's associative reads are going to mean a lot.

Would like to hear kirsche's thoughts on BBM's few posts. Maybe his most recent post was just inattentive scumhunting, but it strikes me that a majority of what he's said simply aren't indicative of scummy intent, and contradict most of the established town/scum reads out there at present.

i'm not sure why people are looking for scum outside of skypal/gp/kopf/junko at this point

it's pretty obvious one is mafia

This is based on votal influencer speculation, right? It's entirely possible that the influencer was anonymous at the time of them using the ability, and this list is inherently excluding them.

i'm not sure why people are looking for scum outside of skypal/gp/kopf/junko at this point

it's pretty obvious one is mafia

Sky voted for Refa though right? Granted he pretty much had to or otherwise he would be next on our hit list. And why do you suspect Green Poet? She seems to have been much better than scumhunting than I have been. She is not on my top priority right now. Also anyone mind making kirshce and ISO. After Green Poets thoughts I want to go back and read these posts. Also I apologize for being dumb everyone.

Refa(obviously)>Kopflajer>Sky Paladin(lowered his ranking due to him voting for Refa who we now know is scum)>Kirsche(Will elaborate further once ISO is made)

I think we should not suspect shinori just yet because he was at least he attempted to cast suspicion on Refa who we now know to be scum. If shinori was mafia it would be kind of stupid to attempt to draw attention to a scum buddy. Sky Paladin I kind of suspect still but there is no doubt that he started to have better reasoning since he started focusing on other players. Once I get a good look at kirsches posts he might move below kirsche. Breezy I want to interrogate more has he has not been posting.

what ae your thoughts so far would be a good place to start?

With 1 Mafia already dead and another (Roofa) coming in the wings, we're at a pretty good standpoint.

We've essentially knocked down the scum to a very vulnerable spot from my eyes, and I say we take this day phase to the fullest to do scum hunting for the last ones.

Oh yeah those two posts possibly saying something about Refa's alignment. FFM wasn't playing that well and really wasn't doing too much. Anyone he spoke up about was bound to say something. He was scum he definitely had buddies. Why did he go to defend Refa so early in the game for absolutely no reason? And then why did he vote for Refa once he started feeling pressure from other players?

I think this could directly relate to Refa's alignment. It's not uncommon for scum to defend buddies while also distancing themselves from their buddies if they feel they might be lynched.

ANYWAY

Gonna reread refa and Wen and see what I can find.

Just kinda meh on Shinori right now. I know he has a tendency to be inactive regardless of his alignment. There are better lynch candidates today, but I'd like to see more original reads from him later on (I mean, I already brought up the FFM/Refa distancing quite a few pages ago).

Interested in seeing Breezy's take on things. Why do you think that the votal influencer decided to choose you over all of the other inactives to bump on ED1? Who are your scumreads now?

GP: Perhaps it could be the fact that I've only played one other mafia game, and the only other Newbie that I know of is Junko, so maybe to get me to post more often 'cause I didn't really post at all.

Either that or it's another reaction test like I was apart of in Drafters because that's a thing that happened to me once, and it wouldn't be past me to see it happening again.

And I'll get back to you on who I think is the scum in a few. Wanna read through everything again.

I find it odd that kopflajer just suddenly switched from oh SB is harmful to oh crap Sky Paladin is scummy. He still suspected SB at the end though. I was like kopflajer but we now know SB's true role. Still that switch felt almost immediate.

Nothing new on this post, I'm just replying to stuff.

It's early to have a clear lynch priority, but for now it is something like Refa > Shinori > everyone else > Green Poet > SB. I still need to reconsider Shinori now that we know Refa is scum.

[spoiler=Mitsuki]

I don't like it when people try to explain a mafioso's action. The votes on Breezy could be WIFOM, random, undetermined by the player etc so why rolespec like this at all? The suggestion itself doesn't seem well thought out either, why would scum even use this ability this early if this was the case instead of just waiting until phase end before randomly rotating the board? This is small but I think stuff like this is essentially padding.

Terrador did the same thing but I'm not as bothered by it because it was more questioning than an assertion.

...cool, and? Why are you asking for credit on such a trivial point?

Those points actually weren't brought up at random and actually make sense if you look at them in context. First point was a reply to Junko and second point was me replying to someone who was asking if what someone said was brought up before.

#272 Mitsuki - "If the person who made the change in votals is town they should claim NOW. If they claim later I'm going to push a lynch on them, since town wouldn't let people rolespec and be confused this much."

I think this is actually bad advice. I assume if town did it they were crumbing because of the pattern in the votes, and if it were scum they would have...well, I don't know.

No, it's not bad advice. Way to mess up with all the game if they were crumbing anything when there are better ways of doing it, so I'm discarding that possibility.

If they were town waiting for reactions they would have eventually claimed. Now that they haven't it's absolutely clear that they were scum, because all that action did was hurting town, and if something good for town happened because of it it was because we managed to make it.

Wow, seriously? Fuck, I probably could've mislynched you. Town is so overly paranoid this game lol.

Also;

##Unvote

##Vote: Kopfjager

##Request Votals

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Sky

##Vote: Sky

##Unvote

##No Lynch

##Vote: Green Poet