Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

Clipsey's "I've got a head cold but I have a job to do" Votals

Refa (6): Terrador, Sky_Paladin, Green Poet, Mitsuki, Euklyd (L-2)

Kopfjager (2): kirsche, Shinori

Sky_Paladin (2): Bluedoom, Refa

No Lynch (1): SB.

Voteless (4): Kopfjager, SakuraBreeze64, Eurykins, Junko Enoshima

It takes 8 to Hammer, 5 to Deadline Lynch

2:15AM EST/1:15AM CST/12:15AM MST on 4/6/14 means that phase ends in about 24 hours from this post? A little help here? Guess who doesn't observe DST? These votals are subject to change, because I probably made an error somewhere.

Also, Poly, mod topic, NOW.

(sorry Euklyd, I have no idea who you voted for previously, but you're voting Refa as of this edit, so it'll remain)

(edit the second: clarification)

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is a vote I can get behind on.

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

SB is still voting NL (currently he's listed as voting both Refa and No Lynch), and I'm pretty sure I had ##angryeye'd Refa, and specified that it was not-a-vote, but w/e.

If we were that far from a lynch, then I can safely do

##unvote

##vote: Refa (L-3)

like I had intended to.

SB is there a reason your vote remains on No Lynch?

NOW Refa is at L-3 I think. People should confirm that they are voting where they thought they were because uncertainty sucks.

SB is still voting NL (currently he's listed as voting both Refa and No Lynch), and I'm pretty sure I had ##angryeye'd Refa, and specified that it was not-a-vote, but w/e.

If we were that far from a lynch, then I can safely do

##unvote

##vote: Refa (L-3)

like I had intended to.

SB is there a reason your vote remains on No Lynch?

NOW Refa is at L-3 I think. People should confirm that they are voting where they thought they were because uncertainty sucks.

L-1 now.

Did you even read my post?

I was already listed as voting him, so my vote doesn't add to the tally. SB is actually voting NL, not Refa.

pedit: this is @Pokemon, not @Kopf

L-1 now.

If it had actually been L-1 most mods would have ruled that as too late but I'm quite sure it wasn't L-1.

Okay so just to clarify we did NOT just hammer Refa. Anyway when do you all want to hammer. More importantly what should we be discussing. I think we all need to focus on kirsche and kopflajer at this point. From reading there typically seem to be 3 to 4 scum so. Will elaborate later because scared of hammering

##Unvote.

Okay since no one did not vote I will go on. We got 2 scum dead. I want to discuss kopflajer to the numerous contradiction that Shinori pointed out in his case. Kirsche I felt kind of exaggerated Green Poets actions. It it is hard to explain but it gave me that feeling that he was trying to make Green Poets actions like the devil or something. And exaggerating feels scummy to me.

Can you confirm if you think that the person who shuffled votes around is scum or not and my alternative suggestions to "the votes are moved randomly".

Of course I think that the person who changed the votals is scum, I thought it was obvious from what I already said.

I'm not sure about what you're asking by the second part. I thought votes changing to Breeze didn't make sense, but I guess they do if scum thought some people would vote him based on inactivity. That would clear Breeze, I think.

Refa not reacting to my Euklyd vote/case based on interactions with him makes me think I was right about him, in spite of the shitty case. It's definitely not a problem of him not knowing me much because in MLP mafia he tried to WIFOM me as well.

I'm also townreading Shinori right now because of him not having Refa as confirmed scum, but rather as likely scum. Scum would clearly have noticed that Refa was claiming scum and act acording to it, I can only see town having doubts about that.

I'm not sure who is the vote influencer among Junko and Wen. Green Poet, Paladin and SB are still townreads.

I should still check if SB's list was right.

Sigh I didn't get a chance after all. Not sure when I'll get back for reasonable posting time within the next few RL days, lucky it's night phase next.

SB is town unless he is super bussing Refa since he gave us Refa on a plate. There was literally no reason for a theoretical scum SB to bus Refa since before then, most players were slamming me for questioning SB and there was no pressure (or signs there would soon be pressure) on Refa. Therefore nothing for scum to gain in advantage of throwing away a buddy.

Also SB may leave the game now (right?) so it may not matter anyway.

My case on SB was because I thought he was lying about his role. And he was! But since it was apparently to catch a scum and netted one, I forgive him~ therefore I'm dropping my case on SB.

Ill need to retread the thread in light of Refa's impending flip but iirc his chat with Eury in the first few pages looks pretty bad.

The difference between Euk/Refa interactions here and the SB/Refa interaction in MLP is that Refa was outdd as scum when he started jokebussing me. Here, he wasn't.

I'm not leaving the game now either, that was made up along with the ITP wincon.

I'll be honest, SB, I still don't 100% trust you.

That said, you bagged us a scum, so I will trust you for now anyway.

Also, Mitsuki, like I said to Junko earlier, I can claim and prove my role next day phase if needed.