HM 112 turns

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reyson's butt must be sore after this chapter. Couple important things to note: Soren gets B in staves and C in thunder tomes in this chapter, meaning that I can use the 2 other Arms Scrolls for the other siege tomes. He already has a D in fire and wind.

Edited by Chiki

The legendary Sonic Sword Ike finally makes his appearance. I killed Haar at the end just to spite the people who think Haar > Jill iin FE10.

Edited by Chiki

A lot of resources were used for this chapter. Reyson got 2 Speedwings and 1 Ashera Icon to get his avoid along with some bexp to make his avoid reliable. Mist got a Shade scroll and an Energy Drop and a lot of bonus exp to get her speed, magic and strength up to par.

I redid the previous chapter to give Tanith the Energy Drop instead of Mist. Soren got a lot of resources for this chapter, such as the Vantage and the Provoke scrolls and a forged Thunder tome with max might and crit. With Vantage, Adept, high avoid and crit, he's a near immortal capable of killing everything. For the first turn. I used Elthunder instead of Thunder to lure the boss, who instead will attack Marcia and I'd be forced to kill him with a Spear crit (which has one more might than a forged Javelin, which is just enough).