Lunatic Challenge art posted!

7TZxB.jpg

ohey it's me and mai waifu

c2ii, who organized the New Year's Lunatic Challenge, has posted drawings of everyone's submissions!

There are quite a few people on Serenes who participated, so I thought I should let everyone know:

http://c2ii.tumblr.com/post/81546537995/lunatic-challenge-art-part-1-click-here-for-part

Link also includes the zip file to download, and another link to part 2

I actually missed mine in the first page and went right to the second page, lol.

Apparently mine's the only one with Miriel. Don't I feel special :XD:

EDIT: Freohr uploaded the picture with my avatar to photobucket for me, so let's see if this works. (I'm horribly incompetent in most matters of computer, so I had to screenshot my image separately.)

ScreenShot2014-04-02at85414PM_zpse890610

Edited by Sangyul

[spoiler=MU x Severa]C2II.jpg

Think that she messed up though: I only completed Lunatic/Cla, but got the Luna+ one. I know for sure, because I'm the only Assassin on there.

[spoiler=MU x Severa]C2II.jpg

Think that she messed up though: I only completed Lunatic/Cla, but got the Luna+ one. I know for sure, because I'm the only Assassin on there.

Watercolor was the Vanilla.

CG was the L+ one.

CG doesn't seem to exist much at all.

Watercolor was the Vanilla.

CG was the L+ one.

Really? Oh, well than it just must look really cool. IDK though, it does look a little bit different from the other ones to me. Either way, *AHEM*

Props to c2ii.

Edited by Gaia

Awesome!

Oh dang, I should have picked a different class so I didn't get the crazy Sorcerer clothes. Then again, Dread Fighter would probably be much weirder...

Yeah, I'm glad I reclassed out of GK, the armor looks so silly.

Dark Knight popped collar 4 lyfe.

Also, I did some tallying, and ranked the submissions by avatar gender. First, the waifus:

1. (2 overall)- Cordelia, with 6 submissions, or 18.2% (15% overall)

2. (3 overall)- Nowi, with 4 submissions, or 12.1% (10% overall)

3. (4 overall)- Lucina and Severa, with 3 each, or 9.1% each (7.5% each overall)

4. (5 overall)- Cherche, Say'ri, Panne, and Sumia, with 2 each, or 6.1% each (5% each overall)

5. (6 overall)- Maribelle, Olivia, Miriel, Sully, Tharja, and Emmeryn, with 1 each, or 3% each (2.5% each overall)

1 male submission was unmarried, or 3% (2.5% overall)

And, for the laaaaaadieeeeees... husbando count:

1. (1 overall)- Chrom, with 13, or FOURTY EIGHT POINT ONE GOD DAMN PERCENT (32.5% overall)

2. (3 overall)- Stahl, with 3, or 11.1% (7.5% overall)

3. (4 overall)- Priam and Frederick, with 2 submissions each, or 7.4% each (5% each overall)

4. (5 overall)- Gregor, Donnel, Libra, Gangrel, Henry, and Yarne, with 1 each, or 3.7% each (2.5% each overall)

1 female submission was also unmarried, or 3.7% (2.5% overall)

Edited by Rollertoaster

Awesome!

Oh dang, I should have picked a different class so I didn't get the crazy Sorcerer clothes. Then again, Dread Fighter would probably be much weirder...

Hehe, guess I wasn't the only one who oopsed a bit there. Mine was supposed to be a Dark Flier, but I messed something up that I can't even remember that made me have to reload the save. Then I forgot to change the class again (since Dark Knight is what I used to complete the game). Oh, well, I have significantly less regrets, because the end result makes that Dark Knight collar look really cute with her.

I'm also amused that she was paying enough attention to my Tumblr that she snuck in a pony!Chrom with mine. XP