Favorite  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who am favorite

Clearly, the reason nobody remembers this thread is Kyubey not being in the tags.

it's clearly the lack of charlotte

best witch 10/10 would teatime with

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely my mistress has better taste than adoring that monster

I don't particularly care for Kyubey, but I like suffering and despair, and Kyubey is a great source of both when it comes to the girls. :newyears:

okay so I watched to the end of ep 3

[spoiler=bad opinions]

I laughed so hard. The witch was so goofy looking and she just delivered this whole cheesy speech omg and then AHAHAHAHAA and everyone's crying like they knew her for more than 2 seconds and Homura just seals it with what was basically "I told you so."

I don't think I can keep going if that was supposed to be a big hook.

[spoiler=bad opinions]

I laughed so hard. The witch was so goofy looking and she just delivered this whole cheesy speech omg and then AHAHAHAHAA and everyone's crying like they knew her for more than 2 seconds and Homura just seals it with what was basically "I told you so."

do it

[spoiler=bad opinions]

I think you might not be among the target audience, then. :V

can someone who liked it tell me why they liked it though I feel like I'm missing something(up to that point, that is)

I mean 2 things I appreciated was the magical girl transformation not being awful and the whole places where the witches are looked kinda cool.

I mean you guys said "watch either 0 episodes or 3" so if it just escalates in "darkness" or "edginess" or whatever from that point I could probably like it.

Edited by PKLucas531

can someone who liked it tell me why they liked it though I feel like I'm missing something(up to that point, that is)

I mean 2 things I appreciated was the magical girl transformation not being awful and the whole places where the witches are looked kinda cool.

I mean you guys said "watch either 0 episodes or 3" so if it just escalates in "darkness" or "edginess" or whatever from that point I could probably like it.

idk lol ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Hmm

I just enjoy things that really tug at my heartstrings ;~; But it's easy to do that, for me

And I just liked the story/background to each of the characters

And really I'm very easily entertained so I like just about anything almost~

[...]

Yeah, it gets pretty dark (for a magical girl anime, that is - a bit less so if you're comparing it to genres that are dark in general) after Episode 3 and kind of deconstructs the magical girl genre. The end of Episode 3 pretty much marks the beginning of that deconstruction (how often are the protagonists in a magical girl anime just killed off for real?), which is why people usually recommend watching at least until that point.

EDIT: Whoops, spoilers

Edited by Scarlet

Stop arguing with me and go make me some tea. :V

tea is gross I would never feed you such filth

also mami's face right before _____ lol

no seriously I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be funny and was ready for the rest of the animu to be like, shin-chan comedy or something

Edited by Izayoi

I wish I could've started watching it during the actual run, started during the last two eps tsunami delay

the /a/ threads during the delay were kind of amusing and depressing at the same time

I think it was just the shock of _______ being ______'d so early, it'd probably have had less of an impact if it was like halfway through