Would you trade in/sell your old 3DS for a Limited Edition Smash XL?

Lauren

Chances are, since Smash is so popular, Nintendo will release a Limited Edition XL for Smash Bros. 4. Would you trade in or sell your current 3DS/3DS XL for a Smash edition?

I have the Fire Emblem one and love it, but lately, I've really been wanting an XL (the bigger screens make a huge difference). I'm thinking, if there's a good sale for the LE Smash XL, I'd probably buy it. But a Fire Emblem sword on the XL and I'd definitely buy it!

Wow, that would honestly be pretty cool. Although, I don't have an XL, and don't want to spend the extra cash, along with using a completely different system, without transferring everything from the previous one. Just isn't worth it for me

As nice as a bigger screen would be, I don't think I would have the money for that atm. I already splurged once for the limited edition FE 3DS and I think that's enough.

Why, that's so superficial.

Superficial for wanting bigger screens? I'm just saying I'd consider selling mine for $200+ and simply spending some of that $200 that I made for the XL.

Edited by Lauren

Superficial for wanting bigger screens? I'm just saying I'd consider selling mine for $200+ and simply spending some of that $200 that I made for the XL.

Nah, that's reasonable enough. I was referring to trading in a 3DSXL for one.

This is not the spam forum. ;/

That being said, absolutely not! I'm happy with the 3DS that I have, and I see no reason to trade it. Perhaps you can save up for it?