The Serenes Forest Awards Mark II

Mufasa

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I seriously come off as unfriendly? =/ What have I done that makes me seem that way?

You just come off as too nice. It's just abnormal. How the FUCK can someone be too nice

I think they just feel that others fit the description better.

This.

I mean, come on guys. I know there are plenty of people that can fit some of these awards. But we can't have like 50 people per award. I'm already setting a limit to 5. Maybe 6 on one or two.

Do I seriously come off as unfriendly? =/ What have I done that makes me seem that way?

imo your proably the friendliest along with des and smarty

your funny and easy to talk to ect. ect. ect.

Well yeah, but they aren't the friendliest.....

how would you know your never on irc

You just come off as too nice. It's just abnormal. How the FUCK can someone be too nice

Sorry. . .

This.

I mean, come on guys. I know there are plenty of people that can fit some of these awards. But we can't have like 50 people per award. I'm already setting a limit to 5. Maybe 6 on one or two.

"100%" comment. . . >_>

Personally it's somewhat of a bad idea to have the people nominate. Because of this.

If they didn't do this there wouldn't be an entire "Bitch at maker of topic for not having them nominated. And ask to be nominated.

On a second note. Why is knife nominated. He hasn't been on since the second.

Personally, I think that this is stupid. What, are 4 people to know absolutely everything that goes on in the forest and be able to choose everything perfectly?

Personally, I think that this is stupid. What, are 4 people to know absolutely everything that goes on in the forest and be able to choose everything perfectly?

Alright alright geez I make a suggestion here and I get yelled at.

Yelled at? When I yell at people/am mad I type in caps. That was just a minor annoyance of a post.

They don't know what they're talking about Cym. The world needs more nice people like you in it, as opposed to your garden variety jackasses. *points to various board members*

Fireman agrees with this post.

Edited by Fireman

how would you know your never on irc

IRC is not = to the forums. I don't know. But I think you need to be considerably active in the forums to be considered for an award. Hence why Smarty is not on the list.

As for Cym and Des, yes, they are nice and friendly, but I don't see how they are any more friendly then someone like: Fireman, or myself, or Fox, or Kiryn, or several other memebers.

Sorry. . .

"100%" comment. . . >_>

To be honest, I don't even rememeber the comment.

Welcome to my world.

IRC is not = to the forums. I don't know. But I think you need to be considerably active in the forums to be considered for an award. Hence why Smarty is not on the list.

As for Cym and Des, yes, they are nice and friendly, but I don't see how they are any more friendly then someone like: Fireman, or myself, or Fox, or Kiryn, or several other memebers.

To be honest, I don't even rememeber the comment.

Welcome to my world.

Lulz. Kiryn is the forum's nicest member. Anyone who denies that either doesn't pay attention or is just stupid. Or is new.

But Cym and Des are nicer than you Fireman and Fox.

I HAVE AN IDEA! AND IT WILL BE BIG RED LETTERS SO ITS NOT OVERLOOKED!

PM NOMINATIONS SO WE DONT NEED TO HEAR PPL CRY LIKE WHINY BITCHES BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING!

Lulz. Kiryn is the forum's nicest member. Anyone who denies that either doesn't pay attention or is just stupid. Or is new.

Kiryn's not really active enough....

But Cym and Des are nicer than you Fireman and Fox combined

Well

Also I agree with MaSu big red text from hell.

And if you don't

"shut up Nancy and quit your bitchin"

I would have to dissagree with you on that. Or maybe is just that I have a better friendship with Fireman and Fox. Im more friends with them whereas Cym and Des its just more like aquantinces.......

Well

Also I agree with MaSu big red text from hell.

And if you don't

"shut up Nancy and quit your bitchin"

I'm not Nancy. I'm being annoying to attract hate. Otherwise known as trolling.

Being hated is fun!

They don't know what they're talking about Cym. The world needs more nice people like you in it, as opposed to your garden variety jackasses. *points to various board members*

. . . thanks. . .

PM NOMINATIONS SO WE DONT NEED TO HEAR PPL CRY LIKE WHINY BITCHES BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING!

(_ _) It wasn't that I didn't get nominated. It was simply how you and Lyle replied to what Doom said. >_>

And that would be the most annoying thing in the topic right now.

How about I end all this by adding Cym, Des, and Kiryn to most friendly huh? If enough people are nominating them. <_<