1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3...really....isnt a good number....and why wont princess vote?

....yknow if your going to read...then please vote...because if you dont.........its kinda like saying you dont like me but are afraid to say it to my face... :mellow:

Edited by Gatrie of the Red Wings

To be honest...yeah you're alright by me. One question though: What does this have to do with candy?

im jealous with how everyone (not just you guys) seems to really like her....im usually the exact opposite

WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME, MASU???

Edited by Gatrie of the Red Wings

im jealous with how everyone (not just you guys) seems to really like her....im usually the exact opposite

Meh, she's okay too. The three of us don't really talk much so you two are about the same level to me.

why are you being an asshole about this? im not ok emotionally right now. the least you could do is be serious for one topic.

serious...........in FFtf??? ERROR 404 DOES NOT COMPUTE.

and if you take a sec to check I already voted yes

thanks. your right. everyone likes me.

.......except masu

what are you talking about I chose yes AFTER that one NO was picked but I knew you would assume I did it. I should have just chosen no then.

what are you talking about I chose yes AFTER that one NO was picked but I knew you would assume I did it. I should have just chosen no then.

you already said you dont like me. i think it was fair to assume it was you......

but if it wasnt you......

then it mustve been cym or des..........i saw them lingering and saying nothing like they do

you already said you dont like me. i think it was fair to assume it was you......

but if it wasnt you......

then it mustve been cym or des..........i saw them lingering and saying nothing like they do

I was joking arround when I kept saying that. I would think that my chronic spelling errors were a hint that i was joking since I said it like "I dun liek you."