What class is your avatar?

Torva

As you know, the character starts the game off as a Tactian. But as time goes on, you level up, and start to have fun with your Second and Master seals. So what did you make your avatars into? Mines a Hero, and he's doing great. Sol keeps him alive for long periods of time, and a Brave Sword is more than enough to sweep enemies.

You guys?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Knight. Because my avatar is Lex. Counter/Luna/Axefaire/Hit Rate +20/Tomebreaker

My main female account Aphrodite is currently a bride. Armsthrift/Lancefaire/Ignis/Galeforce/Damoiselle

My two main female and male avatars are Grandmasters, and the leader of my avatar army is a Sage. I have another file that I play off and on where the avatar will be a Dark Knight.

Grandmaster. I have a couple of avatars that are other classes (sorcerer, dark knight, bow knight, sage, whatever) but my main avatars are grandmasters.

Loki is a Trickster.

Current Avatar (Thor): is Grandmaster right now, but hes going into an axe using class soon. Probably Dread Fighter first (for Aggressor) and ends with War Monk.

Currently Dark Knight on my +LUK/-HP avatar, but I alternate that off with Griffon Rider, Berserker, and Sniper. I spend most of my time as a Dark Knight, though, because of my avatar's cavalry family, with Sully as a Paladin, Kjelle as a Great Knight, and Morgan switching off between Bow Knight and Valkyrie.

Depends.

On a normal file, I'll go whatever floats my boat at the time.

On a personal, "using myself as an Avatar instead of some schmoe" file, Hero. Always Hero.