I dunno that just felt like another fanservice thing to me (then again they did make an entire show out of it) which is

STUPID

because why waste all that effort appealing to the fans' basest desires when all they had to do was add more 不幸だ?

It's not STUPID it's AWESOME and かわいい and also 不幸 is ホモ so FACE

yes

we are all goasts

You know on a plus side to being goasts I can spy on cute girls with ease but on the other hand I can't because all those girls are also goasts

Summer heat is truly pain even for the unliving

Edited by Esau of Isaac

it was 48F and fucking pouring

I can take the 48F

but not so much rain it was practically swimming

I can relate to this so much. Especially since I bike to school and the 3 mile trip is long enough for me to get completely soaked.

Also, the weather since Sunday have been awesome. 20-24 degrees Celsius in late April is almost surreal in Denmark, but we had that for several days.

Edited by Azura

Oh you're just being modest. Show me pictures of the biggest roo you've bagged m8

I learned everything I know about Australia from Pacific Rim and Outback Steakhouse commercials 8D

Freak weather in the US is notorious. There often are heatwaves, floodings, blizzards and tons of hurricans every year. The region of San Diego is famous especially for the aridity. So heat waves like this are not that unusual, I guess.

There are much worse heat waves for example in Arizona, Texas and Las Vegas. In the summer the temperature can decrease >45°C (113F) at midday and >25°C (77F) at night.

Edited by MisterIceTeaPeach

of course!

Ü

Freak weather in the US is notorious. There often are heatwaves, floodings, blizzards and tons of hurricans every year. The region of San Diego is famous especially for the aridity. So heat waves like this are not that unusual, I guess.

There are much worse heat waves for example in Arizona, Texas and Las Vegas. In the summer the temperature can decrease >45°C (113F) at midday and >25°C (77F) at night.

Yeah but you can't get a doghouse here without paying half a million, that should mean something when it comes to stupid hot nasty ugly butt weather :<

Edited by Esau of Isaac