I know some of you suck and live in even hotter places seriously what's wrong with you but right now there's a heat wave in San Diego and I decided not to skip hiking today so I'm hot and typing legible sentences with full stops is beyond me because I am dehydrated and stuck in a hot house since my thermostat won't work and I'd call someone to fix it but I'm too busy drinking all of the water that's left in southern California I wish I were at the beach right now seriously it's like a twenty minute drive at most but my car's making weird noises and I'm kind of tired and I think I'm probably just gonna take a cold bath also there was a brush fire in my city earlier today god heat sucks I wish I lived in Seattle or something I bet it's really nice right now around there all rainy and overcast or something

Today was an amazing day temperature wise here

it ranged between 12ºC and 24ºC (54 and 75F) and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky :3

Sorry, I just wanted to brag.

I want to judo chop your facial area

also I just took a cool bath and right now it's soooo nice but in thirty minutes I'll hate life again.

dude I just came back from a trip to the mountains and it's absolutely bonkers how much the temperature increased

it was like 91 degrees F today, compared to the mountains where it was like in the 50s

jesus this heat is awful

dude I just came back from a trip to the mountains and it's absolutely bonkers how much the temperature increased

it was like 91 degrees F today, compared to the mountains where it was like in the 50s

jesus this heat is awful

Summer is going to be worse than death yaaaaaay

Holy crap.

California is HOT.

JUST RAIN HERE IN MARYLAND.

HELL, IT EVEN SNOWED NOT TOO LONG AGO.

Maryland sounds like a nice place whenever I think about it I think about Autumn. >__>

How can you enjoy lewd pictures of anime girls without knowing about To Aru Majutsu no Railgun you must repent

And Texas is America's butthole it's supposed to be hot and nasty. But not heeeereeeeee ugghhhh still hot at 11:30 whyyyyyyyyyyy

Huh, no wonder she looks familiar.

I didn't watch the spinoffs

ALSO I did NOT watch To Aru no Majutsu no Index for the fucking anime girls you slanderous piece of shit. I watched it for the 不幸だ。

Huh, no wonder she looks familiar.

I didn't watch the spinoffs

ALSO I did NOT watch To Aru no Majutsu no Index for the fucking anime girls you slanderous piece of shit. I watched it for the 不幸だ。

Slander and lies the best thing about that show is Kuroko's girlboner for Mikoto

I may or may not have ever seen Index :x

at least you're ducking hot too now P:

Quack B:

I dunno that just felt like another fanservice thing to me (then again they did make an entire show out of it) which is

STUPID

because why waste all that effort appealing to the fans' basest desires when all they had to do was add more 不幸だ?

Slander and lies the best thing about that show is Kuroko's girlboner for Mikoto

Actually, Saten is the best thing in that show.

The next best thing is that it doesn't have Touma.

Then Kuroko's girlboner.