Aum staff question

Interesting point. To be honest, I never have thaught about that to use the Aum staff, if I have played on normal mode. I always forgot that one unit died in prologue 5. So I can revive the unit, I sacrificed to get Norne. Ok, it does not really make much sense, because the unit is underleveled at this point. But therefore I have a less death count.

Interesting point. To be honest, I never have thaught about that to use the Aum staff, if I have played on normal mode. I always forgot that one unit died in prologue 5. So I can revive the unit, I sacrificed to get Norne. Ok, it does not really make much sense, because the unit is underleveled at this point. But therefore I have a less death count.

actually you can't revive that guy because well, technically according to FE12 that guy never died.

actually you can't revive that guy because well, technically according to FE12 that guy never died.

In FE11, to get Norne in Easy mode, you have to have less than the amount of units you get in the Prologue. So if you carelessly get one of your units killed (or you purposefully do it, as some skilled players might do), Norne will join to replace. That is what Peach is talking about.

You're talking about sacrificing someone to stop the advance of the knights, which is completely different.

Edited by GabrielKnight

There is no connction to FE12.

If you play FE11 on normal mode (lowest difficulty), you have access to the prologue. In the last prologue you have to decoy one of your units. This unit cannot be revived. And you can sacrifice one of your units to get Norne after this prologue. This unit again can be revived by the Aum stuff.

Thanks for the answers everyone. I do realize Gordin will be useless when I revive him, it's just a perfectionist thing that I want as many characters unlocked is possible. I don't want to do the trick where you kill Tiki to get Nagi, because that would mean not getting the Falchion.

I got Gordin killed, used Jagen as the decoy, and am now working my way through the story. Good to know Gordin will be able to be there for the end of Marth's journey. Thanks again for the help!

Thanks for the answers everyone. I do realize Gordin will be useless when I revive him, it's just a perfectionist thing that I want as many characters unlocked is possible. I don't want to do the trick where you kill Tiki to get Nagi, because that would mean not getting the Falchion.

Actually you can keep the Falchion and go to Nagi's chapter. That's part of the trick. You just need to give the Falchion to Tiki and then have her die in chapter 24.

Items of dead characters get transferred to your convoy after the battle. So this way you can meet the requirements to enter chapter 24x while still keeping the Falchion in your possession.

Edited by BrightBow

Actually you can keep the Falchion and go to Nagi's chapter. That's part of the trick. You just need to give the Falchion to Tiki and then have her die in chapter 24.

Items of dead characters get transferred to your convoy after the battle. So this way you can meet the requirements to enter chapter 24x while still keeping the Falchion in your possession.

Cool so the game ends up giving you two Falchions. Still not worth losing the Starsphere though.

Edited by Jotari

Oh no way, I never thought of that. Thanks for the tip!