How do you feel when a new member joins serenesforest?

@shytende: <3

@Freohr Datia: I guess my activity has gone down recently; at my most active time these days it's maybe 2 posts a day and then disappear for a week or so, rinse and repeat. Hmmm was I ever more active than that though? I do know I used to interact with folks in the chat but I never did post much. I don't mind the lack of recognition either but it is nice to be noticed sometimes, yeah?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@shytende: <3

@Freohr Datia: I guess my activity has gone down recently; at my most active time these days it's maybe 2 posts a day and then disappear for a week or so, rinse and repeat. Hmmm was I ever more active than that though? I do know I used to interact with folks in the chat but I never did post much. I don't mind the lack of recognition either but it is nice to be noticed sometimes, yeah?

I remeber you for that (unfinished) FE5 blind playthrough.

I'll finish it eventually lol. I changed my computer and I thought I lost all of it but it looks like I had the cognizance to save it on a usb drive. Maybe I'll finish it off with FE4 characters only. I think that there are enough FE4 characters to meet the minimum character requirement if I include

Eyvel, I wonder if that was intentional

I'll finish it eventually lol. I changed my computer and I thought I lost all of it but it looks like I had the cognizance to save it on a usb drive. Maybe I'll finish it off with FE4 characters only. I think that there are enough FE4 characters to meet the minimum character requirement if I include

Eyvel, I wonder if that was intentional

You'd have Sety anyway.

No need to worry too much.

Edited by shytende

I feel the same way. I used to like changing my name depending on things that I liked and interested me at the time, but I realised it's a big hassle explaining who I actually am every other day, so I now intend to keep it as is forever.

Not to mention my username is stupidly common (looking at you, Lord Raven). I just got lucky that I was one of the earlier members.

Lemme just grab my username history and explain the reasoning behind each change (if I can remember):

Raymond - First name change. Because FE7 Raven's real name is Raymond.

Raven - Back to normal, because Raven > Raymond.

Razgriz - Motherfucking Ace Combat 5.

Raven - Back to normal, because I can't resist my sexy original name, no matter how awesome Razgriz is.

Razgriz - I can't seem to make up my mind.

Raven - And back to normal. Again.

RΛVΣП - I was bored with just "Raven," so I chucked in some shapes for good measure.

Raven Vs Raven - Inspired by Pendulum's song Self Vs Self. What a great song.

Raven - Back to normal, because I found a new favourite song.

VanguardRaven - Online name for several other places, including XBox Live, PlayStation Network and Gaia Online (they seriously need to update zOMG!)

NyanguardNyanven - Cheers, Nyancat.

NiggahrdRaven - Starscream and toast.

V-Raven - VanguardRaven, just shorter.

Razer - Motherfucking Robot Wars. Razer's the most badass cunt of all.

Railgunz - I used to play Transformice, and this was my username on there.

Raven - Return to normal once more.

AVERAGE RIVEN PLAYER - Thanks for the inspiration, BEST TRYNDAMERE PLAYER.

Raven - Here I am again, maybe permanently. Probably.

What about Raven Tail?

@ Alb: It feels like a waste not using something I had the option to use when it goes away, yeah.

@fuccboi: I'm not sure why you say that.

Does that mean I don't have a strong enough presence to warrant a name change or that I change my name too much...?

You change your name so often nobody can fucking keep track of who you are. Nobody remembers your posts prior to the name 'Nami' because unless it's someone you already care a lot about they aren't going to go through the trouble of going to your profile and checking your prior names and if they do then that doesn't even help because they've had the same problem with the past twenty-seven names as well, you have constantly reset your identity in the minds of people who don't often talk to you which has made it impossible for you to actually have an identity.

Mmm. Good point! It doesn't help that the names I change to are vastly different from my previous ones. Maybe if I stay within a series or don't change it at all or develop a stronger personality

Nobody remembers me~

Hello Nobody!

And Alb, I meant it just as that. Making a stronger and more distinct impression. Like how those well known quotes can resonate with people and be memorable without having much substance, everything I type must have that quality! Maybe interesting would have been a better adjective to use? idk.

It's pathetic how you guys derailed a previously fine topic into an autistic mess kept together by nothing. Do you want this to become another chat thread?

I honestly feel indifferent when a new user comes. I'm glad that they came, and hope that they frequent the forum.

It's pathetic how you guys derailed a previously fine topic into an autistic mess kept together by nothing. Do you want this to become another chat thread?

What?

Take note class one way to make sure no one at SF forgets you is to make them hate you

What?

Wow, is this what getting suspended for a week has done to you heavy?

Just come back and immediately be a douche and act like you're elite =< Or maybe you were always like that and I just never noticed because I never saw many of your posts

All people are doing is having a discussion, there is absolutely no harm whatsoever. As much as I don't like pulling this card This is FFtF and derailing is what you're meant to do allowed here, so people can go off on different tangents if they want to. If anybody wants to bring up the previous subject then fine on them, they just bring it up again and people can respond as they please. That's what they always do here. If you don't like that then move onto the General forum section or somewhere that isn't here.

Edit: =O

8Bqfw.png

Sometimes when I see new members I feel really happy~ ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

I actually enjoy Momentai's posts but having no sig and an anime still shot for an avatar* immediately made his posts look a lot more bland

*(and I can find a lot of things to like in One Piece's anime, but to be honest it just has a kinda bland look in a lot of stills, which I imagine may be an inevitable consequence for any show that gets an episode count the size of a small battalion)

I actually enjoy Momentai's posts but having no sig and an anime still shot for an avatar* immediately made his posts look a lot more bland

*(and I can find a lot of things to like in One Piece's anime, but to be honest it just has a kinda bland look in a lot of stills, which I imagine may be an inevitable consequence for any show that gets an episode count the size of a small battalion)

Nothing can beat Pkacthulhu, honnestly.

Wow, is this what getting suspended for a week has done to you heavy?

Just come back and immediately be a douche and act like you're elite =< Or maybe you were always like that and I just never noticed because I never saw many of your posts

All people are doing is having a discussion, there is absolutely no harm whatsoever. As much as I don't like pulling this card This is FFtF and derailing is what you're meant to do allowed here, so people can go off on different tangents if they want to. If anybody wants to bring up the previous subject then fine on them, they just bring it up again and people can respond as they please. That's what they always do here. If you don't like that then move onto the General forum section or somewhere that isn't here.

Edit: =O

8Bqfw.png

Sometimes when I see new members I feel really happy~ ;u;

OK, sorry. That definitely is what it's done to me. I'd better stop or else a suspension for minimodding/ overall being rude is in order. Sorry.

Just to let you know, I've joined Gran Turismo Planet, which has a much more organized and higher-quality random section. I think that may have been the catalyst for my stupidity on this.