How do you feel when a new member joins serenesforest?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, sorry. That definitely is what it's done to me. I'd better stop or else a suspension for minimodding/ overall being rude is in order. Sorry.

Just to let you know, I've joined Gran Turismo Planet, which has a much more organized and higher-quality random section. I think that may have been the catalyst for my stupidity on this.

i think the catalyst for your stupidity is the fact that you're a fucking imbecile

i think the catalyst for your stupidity is the fact that you're a fucking imbecile

haha

This is one of the best responses I've read in this site lol

Edited by Nobody

This seems a little bit harsh, especially since he was admitting he was wrong. And I don;t really know either of you so I don't know of any past situations

OK, sorry. That definitely is what it's done to me. I'd better stop or else a suspension for minimodding/ overall being rude is in order. Sorry.

Just to let you know, I've joined Gran Turismo Planet, which has a much more organized and higher-quality random section. I think that may have been the catalyst for my stupidity on this.

Much more organized random section...

This seems a little bit harsh, especially since he was admitting he was wrong. And I don;t really know either of you so I don't know of any past situations

We have history. There was that one time when I posted Christian stuff, then he jumped out to heckle me. My fault for not realizing that bible thumping is wrong. Then there's that time when I posted how I masturbate in vivid detail, in addition to me calling it "selfish and sinful"(don't know what I was thinking) which again was my fault. I'm too blunt to see that not everything that goes through my mind is safe to post.

Then Parrhesia replies to this post: "Or maybe you're just an idiot".

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

We have history. There was that one time when I posted Christian stuff, then he jumped out to heckle me. My fault for not realizing that bible thumping is wrong. Then there's that time when I posted how I masturbate in vivid detail, in addition to me calling it "selfish and sinful"(don't know what I was thinking) which again was my fault. I'm too blunt to see that not everything that goes through my mind is safe to post.

Then Parrhesia replies to this post: "Or maybe you're just a fucking idiot".

lol

Parrhesia is literally the first people in this forum to mock obnoxious atheists and defend Christianity from them.

The reasom he jumped on you wasn't because your post was "christian". It was because your post was simply awful

lol

Parrhesia is literally the first people in this forum to mock obnoxious atheists and defend Christianity from them.

The reasom he jumped on you wasn't because your post was "christian". It was because your post was simply awful

Eh, thanks. I was too stupid to notice. I know my posts are awful. Absolutely awful.

I don't know how someone as dumb as me knows the word "absolutely".

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

You know I'm sure everyone here would want to be your friend if you didn't preface a lot of your posts with holier-than-thou tinges. I don't think people are treating you poorly because they want you to constantly say you're an awful person, just to stop being overtly demeaning like a religious zealot.

I mean I guess I can relate, I behaved pretty similarly on another forum when I was fifteen or sixteen-ish. I still remember and look at some of my older posts and cringe. >___>

Then Parrhesia replies to this post: "Or maybe you're just an idiot".

The picture becomes clearer. Are you being genuine or are you being bitter? I'm kinda getting a bitter feeling from your posts now.

You know I'm sure everyone here would want to be your friend if you didn't preface a lot of your posts with holier-than-thou tinges. I don't think people are treating you poorly because they want you to constantly say you're an awful person, just to stop being overtly demeaning like a religious zealot.

I mean I guess I can relate, I behaved pretty similarly on another forum when I was fifteen or sixteen-ish. I still remember and look at some of my older posts and cringe. >___>

I don't do that anymore. I've come to the conclusion(with some help and clarification) that bible thumping and openly flaunting religion is bad.

The only people who like bible bashers are other bible bashers. This isn't the place for it. I'm glad you sorted that out.

I don't do that anymore. I've come to the conclusion(with some help and clarification) that bible thumping and openly flaunting religion is bad.

Okay, then. That's pretty cool of you, and I'm sure everyone here will enjoy talking with you a lot more now! :^_^: