NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Panthers defense held the Cardinals to the fewest total yards in playoff history. Wow. lol

But yeah, the Cardinals are one sorry team right now. Horrible offense, horrible special teams, mediocre defense. The Panthers made some bad mistakes, but they still torched them. :D

Buuuut, they're going to have their work cut out for them no matter who they play next. It's either Russell Wilson's Seahawks or Aaron Rodgers and his Packers. And it's an away game for Carolina. I believe in that defense though, to keep the game close, so long as Cam Newton and company can do their job well enough.

Steelers vs Ravens starts very soon! HERE WE GO, STEELERS!!

Edited by Anacybele

And the Panthers need someone who can catch punts.

oh, but the playoffs should totally be expanded. we're missing out by not having the Mark Sanchez Eagles and the Case Keenum Texans as 7-seeds.

Edited by Dijon

I thought the Cardinals might be limited offensively, but I didn't expect their special teams to be so bad. They need a new punter lol.

Yeah their punter tore their ACL so it was some dude they signed off the streets

Poor arizona.

Edited by Lord Raven

The Cardinals vs Panthers game was riddled with Chargers all over it ;n;...

We have Marion Grice former draft pick.

Ryan Lindley who was Practice Squad only.

Antonio Cromartie former Charger with an amazing Odell Beckham Jr.-esque INT when he was with us.

Mike Tolbert, man was a beast when he played.

The temporary Fozzy Whittaker, can't say anything about him.

Panthers Head Coach Ron Rivera our former Linebacker coach and Defensive Coordinator when we had Phillips and Merriman around <3....

I should mention his birthday is in 4 days a day before mine ;/...

EDIT: lol Arizona everyone be tearing ACLs.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

Ugh, there's just no excuse for how these Steelers are playing, mainly defensively. The only reason the Ravens have been held to ten points so far is that Ben and his offense have had the ball for way longer.

The defense should be playing like it was back in week 9, especially against a Ravens offense full of crummy receivers and an o-line that got torched last time these two faced off. And the offense should be doing better against a secondary that has holes.

They need to get to the endzone and stop settling for field goals if the defense isn't going to do their part like they should.

You're probably going to get your wish. It looks like the horrible Steelers from the games against the Jets and Saints decided to show up tonight for whatever stupid reason.

What an embarrassment. Could it really be because Le'Veon Bell isn't in? Is he the only reason our offense was so good? I really don't want to think so, he wasn't the only one making big plays.

Just, what a fucking embarrassment this game is. These Steelers torched the Ravens last time. They shouldn't be losing to them.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, but there was also a missed pass interference call that should've given the Steelers a first down. Bryant was clearly knocked down and never given any chance whatsoever to catch that one pass. It was so blatant and obvious. Thank you, refs. Thank you very much.

Oh, but there was also a missed pass interference call that should've given the Steelers a first down. Bryant was clearly knocked down and never given any chance whatsoever to catch that one pass. It was so blatant and obvious. Thank you, refs. Thank you very much.

Uh yeah no that wasn't PI. It's something called accidental contact, given that the defender has his body turned towards the incoming pass and that the entanglement came from lower body contact, which means the refs can't judge intent to make contact, it was the right call.

No, it was PI. Bryant was pushed down. There were no tangled legs and Bryant still never had a chance at all to catch it. He would have if he wasn't knocked over like that. It was PI. Get over it.

LMAO. What play were you watching are we talking about the same play, the deep pass over the middle, the one where all the defender does is place his hand on his shoulder.

Yeah they were tangled. This is why you're a homer. Webb didn't do anything to impede or prevent him from having a shot at the ball; it was incidental.

Why do we run to the left??

God dammit that touchdown!!! :((((

Lol the only people rooting steelers here are steelers and patriots fans right?

I think you'll see less of that chess match tho - we don't have our secondary "qb" and front 7 "qb" anymore. Here's hoping we study rex Ryan film if we win.

Better not fuckin blow this. We had two pretty good shots at a TD that we missed today.

LMAO. What play were you watching are we talking about the same play, the deep pass over the middle, the one where all the defender does is place his hand on his shoulder.

Doesn't sound like the same play, because I saw Bryant fall down after being pushed, not just a hand on his shoulder.

I hope the Patriots destroy the Ravens. I do not wish to see them make another Super Bowl run.

Also, I missed the question about who's cheering for the Steelers. Seems I'm the only one here that ever roots for them. I feel lonely...

They were right to be negative. Your offense was playing like crap and your secondary had holes. I'm not surprised that the Steelers were hyped up instead, what with how they were surging so much. They just utterly failed to live up to those expectations, and they also were screwed by the refs once or twice.

No excuse for any of it. The Steelers should've been able to torch this team just like they did before. But I guess they're still an inconsistent mess that Tomlin just can't fix. I thought that BS was over, I really did.