Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

I want this soooo much!

RSE are my favorite pokemon games, and exploring that amazing ocean in 3d will make me feel like a kid again ;~;

I can't wait!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGZ!!!! ITS REAL!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! HYPE!!!!! I wantz Mega Flygon sooo much! And megas for the other starters too plz!

Can't wait for this; the mega legends look cool! And yay, it looks like they're going to keep sticking to worldwide releases in the future.

If this is real, hooray!

Gen 3 is probably where most of my poke-nostalgia lies.

Same here. Even though I played gen 1 and 2 on emulators, Sapphire was the first pokemon game I own and I have a lost of fond memories tied to it.

The box art is cool, I really dig it. The names are so amateurish though, although I felt the same way about the Gen 2 remakes as well, so I'll probably get used to it.

And fix the game engine.

That lag in XY battles. >______>

It only really lags if you're running like FULL SCALE 3D. I tend not to use my 3D that much anyway, defeats the point of the 3DS but whatever.

It only really lags if you're running like FULL SCALE 3D. I tend not to use my 3D that much anyway, defeats the point of the 3DS but whatever.

I literally never use the 3D.

It still lags.

In singles it's okay, but when I'm at the restaurant grinding in triples, it lags...

Oh triples, I haven't actually done any of those in the restaurant. I haven't noticed anything in hordes, weird. Did you, by chance, get the 3DS when it first came out?

No, I got my 3DS August of 2012.

My XL last Christmas.

Hm, weird, I thought it might be something with older models but I guess not.

How does anyone know that these aren't fake? I thought Pokemon stuff was normally announced in directs.

Anyway, whether they're real or not, I'm taking a pass. I hated gen 3 and almost everything about it.

How does anyone know that these aren't fake? I thought Pokemon stuff was normally announced in directs.

Anyway, whether they're real or not, I'm taking a pass. I hated gen 3 and almost everything about it.

the video uploaded is literally in the official Pokemon youtube channel.

Since Pokemon is made by an external studio, Game Freak, they don't always use Directs to announce their news.

Gen 3 was the best gen. Contests were great (their equivalent in later games never reached the same level of appeal), the music was great and it has some of the best pokemons (though they're mitigated by some of the worst) obviously, this is all extremely subjective xp