Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

That spike beard is going to be wrecking souls. Beedrill + Metagross fusion confirmed

I don't know why, but the small picture on the top-right reminds me of an X-Wing from Star Wars. How odd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The design looks like a Metang fused with a Metagross, which is pretty cool considering the lore states that a Metang is 2 fused Beldum and a Metagross is 2 fused Metang:

Lfo3lCd.jpg

But I want Levitate or Speed Boost or something. Or Huge Power. Nah. That's not happening.

I heard the kanji's too short to be Levitate, Speed Boost would be cool, but unlikely, and Huge Power would be insane. XD

Also, it's highly speculated that its ability will be Tough Claws.

Better that than Iron Fist.

well iron fist does boost bullet punch and maybe meteor mash, so it wouldn't too bad, better than clear body at least. NOW IMAGINE SHINY MEGA METAGROSS.

well iron fist does boost bullet punch and maybe meteor mash, so it wouldn't too bad, better than clear body at least. NOW IMAGINE SHINY MEGA METAGROSS.

That's true, but Tough Claws also increases the power of Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash, and does it moreso (33% vs. 30%).

AW MAN THAT'D BE TIGHT

Thank god Wallace isn't champion

I didn't really think he would be, but hey there was a chance

Champion battle will be a double battle, you vs Steven and Wallace

Cool Metagross.

Also is anyone going to do the old secret base exp farm trick?

Get a friend to make a team of 6 Blisseys, Fight, Win, Repeat.

Oh, there's Roxanne, Flannery, Wattson and Norman. Wait, is that Sidney too with his Shiftry in the left? And Phoebe too? Flannery is with her Torkoal and Wattson with his Magneton (trivialized by Marshtomp). Is the white shade, Glacia?

Edited by Quintessence

Wow, Mega Metagross looks cool! Hopefully it'll make up for the nerf it got this gen. (I'm happy for you too, Lux. I know you've been hoping for it) ^_^

Wow, Mega Metagross looks cool! Hopefully it'll make up for the nerf it got this gen. (I'm happy for you too, Lux. I know you've been hoping for it) ^_^

Thank you^^

I broke my brother's hear with my 'YES!' when I saw the scan this morning XD

I'm surprised nobody's commented on the big horn sticking out from the lower body of Mega Metagross

That spike beard is going to be wrecking souls. Beedrill + Metagross fusion confirmed

~o3o~

That spike goatee is METAL AS FUCK