Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

I think Celebi.net saids that Pokemon Bank does work on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire also.

And plus, I did obtained an Eon Ticket from StreetPass and also, I did found one missing requirement that it wasn't listed in Celebi.net that the player needs to use Mega Evolution and the Mega Bracelet before Norman makes arrangements and go to where the Latias/Latios event in Southern Island.

That I did tested this out and Norman can't send you to the island because I haven't got the Mega Bracelet yet.

Speaking of which, do you receive the Mega Bracelet from the same area that you first receive like from the demo version or do you receive the Mega Bracelet from a different location, because I couldn't see where the info about the you fight Matt and Tabitha together like from the demo.

And speaking of which, does any of the missions from the demo appear in the full game or not?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's evident that you can't go to the island with the Eon Ticket until you visit Southern Island story wise, which is where you get the Mega Bracelet as well as Lati@s. So as soon as you defeat Norman, get Surf and go east of Mauville you'll access the story events to Southern Island.

Edit: also, anything related to the demo isn't in the full game as far as I know.

Edited by Quintessence

I was planning to transfer the stuff from the demo but my brother deleted it lol. Fortunately I transfered Glalie with its mega stone upon starting the game, so the rest is unnecessary stuff. On the bright side for other people, the demo is now downloadable for everybody on the eShop. To be honest the only good thing is maybe the mega stone.

Yeah, what's the point of making the demo available to everyone now? The game is already out worldwide and by now, most people can probably access the Glalitite that's obtainable in the full game.

Dumb decision, Game Freak. You should've given us a Pokken Tournament demo instead.

I think it's evident that you can't get the Eon Ticket until you visit Southern Island story wise, which is where you get the Mega Bracelet as well as Lati@s. So as soon as you defeat Norman, get Surf and go east of Mauville you'll access the story events to Southern Island.

Edit: also, anything related to the demo isn't in the full game as far as I know.

Wait, are you sure about that? I read in Celebi.net it saids that for getting the island for the event Lati@s with the Eon Ticket that the player needs to speak Norman at the Gym second and then, get to the ferry. (and also, get the Mega Bracelet first since its not marked in the page yet)

Edit: And also, I did obtained the Eon Ticket since last Friday.

Edited by Ichigo Kurosaki

Yeah, what's the point of making the demo available to everyone now? The game is already out worldwide and by now, most people can probably access the Glalitite that's obtainable in the full game.

Dumb decision, Game Freak. You should've given us a Pokken Tournament demo instead.

Is the mega stone obtainable ingame? Then yeah the demo is completely useless lol.

Wait, are you sure about that? I read in Celebi.net it saids that for getting the island for the event Lati@s with the Eon Ticket that the player needs to speak Norman at the Gym second and then, get to the ferry. (and also, get the Mega Bracelet first since its not marked in the page yet also)

And also, I did obtained the Eon Ticket also.

For the event, you need the Mega Bracelet first, which is accessible after you beat Norman, get Surf and go east of Mauville. The protocol for the event is another different thing.

So first, defeat Norman and keep going through the game as normal, go to the route east of Mauville and you'll get approached by Steven as the original version, the difference is that it now triggers an additional event where he takes you to Southern Island and gives you the Mega Bracelet upon getting the Lati@s corresponding to your version. After the ingame event, I think you can access the island again with the Eon Ticket bla bla bla. Amirite?

Yeah, I found a Glalitite on the lowest floor of Shoal Cave, if memory serves. I know I found one somewhere, anyway, because I'm looking at it in my item list. I didn't take the one the demo Glalie has either, because I just now transferred it from the demo to my PC box.

Yeah, I found a Glalitite on the lowest floor of Shoal Cave, if memory serves. I know I found one somewhere, anyway, because I'm looking at it in my item list. I didn't take the one the demo Glalie has either, because I just now transferred it from the demo to my PC box.

So that's where it is...

Eh, Flygon isn't that cool. I'm not surprised it still hasn't been given a Mega form. Besides, Salamence is the third gen pseudo-legendary and too many Dragon types getting Mega forms at once would be OP.

Now what I AM surprised at is Altaria getting a Mega over Milotic. But I'm not complaining, I like Altaria more.

Flygon is one that arguably could have gotten the most out of a mega evolution tbh. Certainly more than the likes of Salamence and Garchomp.

I also am a little bit disappointed that Milotic didn't get a mega evolution, but I don't use mega evolution much as it is.

Confirming that you can go to Southern Island vis Norman immediately after doing so normally

I got Eon Pass a while ago on my AS and I've been waiting to use it; going back to talk to Norman after the first time there worked.

also flygon is bro

Edited by CT075

Eh, Flygon isn't that cool. I'm not surprised it still hasn't been given a Mega form. Besides, Salamence is the third gen pseudo-legendary and too many Dragon types getting Mega forms at once would be OP.

Now what I AM surprised at is Altaria getting a Mega over Milotic. But I'm not complaining, I like Altaria more.

Flygon's bro, as Cam said. And as Fox said, he's got so much potential for a Mega form, I'm surprised he didn't get one.

But whatever, I've got 4 other Pokemon who can turn Mega. And only one can turn per fight, so no real loss, I suppose.

Also Cerberus87, I don't see anyone "overrating" him; he's just a fucking dragonfly, and dragonflies are awesome.

Imo Flygon deserved a Mega over scrubs like Beedrill and Pidgeot SHOTS FIRED

The only complaints I have are that both Dusknoir and Milotic don't have a Mega form while their counterparts did get a Mega.

Edited by Quintessence

Cerberus isn't saying anyone here is "overrating" Flygon. He's saying that in general, so many people like it for some reason. I also saw a ton of people begging for Mega Flygon during ORAS's development, through comments AND fanart.

All I could think was "People want a Mega so bad for this thing? It looks so meh." And then after the games came out, there have probably been people whining at how they didn't get their Mega Flygon. I wanted Mega Mightyena, but this didn't happen either. You don't see me whining about it. I'm just "eh, maybe next time!" about it. Same with any other Mega I'm still wishing for.

Imo Flygon deserved a Mega over scrubs like Beedrill and Pidgeot SHOTS FIRED

The only complaints I have are that both Dusknoir and Milotic don't have a Mega form while their counterparts did get a Mega.

To be fair, Banette doesn't evolve, so in a way mega Banette = Dusknoir already. And Dusknoir isn't Banette's counterpart in the first place, Dusclops is.

The lack of mega Milotic is really the one I find most surprising, though.

I think it's evident that you can't get the Eon Ticket until you visit Southern Island story wise, which is where you get the Mega Bracelet as well as Lati@s.

This is false. I got OR for trading purposes, and have the Eon Ticket. This was before I beat Wattson.

So, I'm catching a Pokemon to trade for a Ditto. I usually catch my own and trade it over, but this time I want to use a foreign Ditto. I think I was told awhile back that breeding Pokemon who have different OTs makes them get along better and more likely to produce eggs, and if I can breed more Pokemon, I'll have plenty to trade with later on.

Also, on another topic, I'm disappointed that there's no Mirage Tower and other Emerald-only stuff in these games. HGSS had Pokemon Crystal elements, so why couldn't ORAS have any Emerald ones? Not even a cameo from Juan or anything? Seriously, Game Freak.