WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the "not as good team," whatever you want to call it. doesn't matter. the underdog thing was meant to be a more general statement anyway. point is, i wanted germany to lose.

but Germany was the "not as favoured team" between them and Brazil, if not the "not as good team"

if you just don't like Germany and wanted them to lose that's another matter

Yeah. They're pretty much the same except for some minor differences, like not being shit

minor details

also the comeback is on

Yes and I wanted Germany to win - but this game is so sad ;_;

BRO DON'T DO THIS

THIS IS THE REAL HUMILIATION, REALLY

IF WE WERE THE ONES WINNING BY 7-1 WE WOULD BE CRACKING JOKES LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW

DON'T BE A GENTLEMAN

Germany were too embarrassed to really celebrate. Meanwhile Fred gets booed every time he touches the ball lol

The current Personal Life section of his wikipedia page reads:

Personal life

Fred deserves respect//

Edited by Rehab

but Germany was the "not as favoured team" between them and Brazil, if not the "not as good team"

if you just don't like Germany and wanted them to lose that's another matter

i didn't know that. i started to pay attention to this cup way late. i'm one of the bandwagon people when everyone was all, "hey the usa ain't too bad this cup!" it was around this time that i'd also been reading about how good germany is. so i suppose it is just the latter.

i'm new to soccer. not afraid to admit it haha. american football is my favorite sport and i only pay attention to my favorite teams. with soccer, i doubt i'll keep up with anything but the world cup, but i'll be a much better fan by that time.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

i didn't know that. i started to pay attention to this cup way late. i'm one of the bandwagon people when everyone was all, "hey the usa ain't too bad this cup!" it was around this time that i'd also been reading about how good germany is. so i suppose it is just the latter.

i'm new to soccer. not afraid to admit it haha. american football is my favorite sport and i only pay attention to my favorite teams. with soccer, i doubt i'll keep up with anything but the world cup, but i'll be a much better fan by that time.

Dont worry, youre right retrospectively.

The beast has awoken