WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they must've just filtered out the yellow because a couple of Germans' boots are flickering in and out of existance lol

as we get closer to the end we should post fully sick facts and videos (because the 3rd-place match will very possibly be shit.)

here is one of each

FACT In the last four World Cups, Miroslav Klose has scored 16 goals. The entire nation of England has accounted for 17.

VIDEO

Edited by Parrhesia

22'/23' is the funniest. they also happened to fuck it up by labeling it as 26'.

Haha it just rebounded off some invisible being, perhaps Solid Snake

as we get closer to the end we should post fully sick facts and videos (because the 3rd-place match will very possibly be shit.)

here is one of each

FACT In the last four World Cups, Miroslav Klose has scored 16 goals. The entire nation of England has accounted for 17.

Well, thats awesome for Klose, seeing as he is the top scorer in the World Cups now, and is hilarious for everyone that dislikes England! A win win situation for all (except the English fans, but who cares about them)

fucking lmao

good thing Thiago SIlva's back, right lads (that should've been a red for DOGSO)

it won't go to 7-1 though, or anywhere near. 2-0 at best.

thiago silva should be off, but that was probably originally a freekick, not a penalty.

also apparently the North Korea media ‘tells country that its team has reached World Cup final’

The report says North Korea’s brave side crushed Japan 7-0, USA 4-0 and China 2-0 in the group stages, before going on to reach the final… against Portugal.

edit: nevermind, this is supposedly fake. Still, this is something I would actually believe considering they did turn off the broadcast of North Korea vs Portugal off after 3-0 and said they came back to win the match.

Edited by Tryhard

Wow, well done Thiago Silva. You come back from suspension and immediately get a yellow which could've been a red. Brazil's defense is as good as ever then

thiago silva should be off, but that was probably originally a freekick, not a penalty.

also apparently the North Korea media ‘tells country that its team has reached World Cup final’

The report says North Korea’s brave side crushed Japan 7-0, USA 4-0 and China 2-0 in the group stages, before going on to reach the final… against Portugal.

edit: nevermind, this is supposedly fake. Still, this is something I would actually believe considering they did turn off the broadcast of North Korea vs Portugal off after 3-0 and said they came back to win the match.

I remember Portugal destroying North Korea 7-0 last world cup

i wish neymar wasn't injured for this game, i want him and robben to both tackle each other really lamely and both accidentally injure each other and both get sent off as they writhe and roll around for diving