WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a part of me really wanted argentina to win by the end of that

i have my money and germany have their fourth WC win but

feelsbadman, condolences to Argentina, they played a lot better than I thought they would.

a lot of the commentary for this match was like "why isn't Messi playing like Maradona derp derp!" lol

Argentina did play very well. it could've gone either way

a lot of the commentary for this match was like "why isn't Messi playing like Maradona derp derp!" lol

literally worst

he didn't play man of the match quality but he did have some really good moments.

I coudln't agree more witht that. I think they should leave all of the comparison crap to after the game.

And yes, Messi played very well, but cannot do all by himself. If only Di Maria was there...

And hey, Messi win the Golden Ball. I s'pose thats one more trophy to add, but not the one he was looking for today

I have to applaud that German goal. Fucking great goal worthy of being the winner.

And Aguero was seriously lucky to still be on the field by the end.

Messi winning the Golden Ball is BOLLOCKS, as much as I like him.

Robben had a more consistent WC from start to finish, same with James Rodriguez. I guess going to the finals count more tho.

Anyway, booing Dilma is RETARDED.

BTW

ipeFYDJ7MfaeG.gif

Edited by Яei Яei

was I really the only one here, rooting for the germans?

Christ. Why does everyone hate the europeans so much when they're not even all arrogant about it?

I'm European and I liked both teams.

WOW

was I really the only one here, rooting for the germans?

Christ. Why does everyone hate the europeans so much when they're not even all arrogant about it?

I was rooting for Germany.The germans played well today and deserved to win unlike Messi and Argentina. They were the better team.

Everyone hates the Germans and Europeans 'cause they're Nazis and basterds, respectively.

So how about that Schweinsteiger, huh?

I was rooting for Germany.The germans played well today and deserved to win unlike Messi and Argentina. They were the better team.

This is arguable, they were at least on level.

Everyone hates the Germans and Europeans 'cause they're Nazis and basterds, respectively.

So how about that Schweinsteiger, huh?

Define, "everybody" :p

Matches aren't deserved, they're won. And the Germans won. But only someone who doesn't know anything about football or didn't watch the match would say Argentina didn't play well, lol