9 members have voted

1. 1. Simply amazing!

• Beautiful!
    • Astonish'!
    • Moar fat please!
    • Can I have seconds?
    • <3!

Don't be a baby!

No I'm serious right now. I just want to rip out my eyes and use them for jelly shots because of this sudden influx of worthless, not need, and down right stupid topics

No I'm serious right now. I just want to rip out my eyes and use them for jelly shots because of this sudden influx of worthless, not need, and down right stupid topics

You do realize that's the exact purpose of Far from the Forest, right? It's a place to make topics like these without getting in trouble. If you don't like it, don't post.

You do realize that's the exact purpose of Far from the Forest, right? It's a place to make topics like these without getting in trouble. If you don't like it, don't post.

You know how many times I've been told that. And I'm not going to stop posting.

EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE FOLLOWING SOME MINDLESS HORDE MAKING WHAT SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THE LAST TOPIC EVERY FIVE MINUTES

You know how many times I've been told that. And I'm not going to stop posting.

EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE FOLLOWING SOME MINDLESS HORDE MAKING WHAT SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THE LAST TOPIC EVERY FIVE MINUTES

Actually, I did this one because I was bored. I didn't notice two of those topics. But really, if you see a topic about something you don't like, at least be mature about it. Don't go all, "I don't like this topic".

Come to think about it, I might as well make this topic even more special!

scan0019.jpg

Rinda.PNG

Edited by Kintenbo

I've got like 26 pictures of Linda from some artist that likes her even more than you. Have you seen them?

Yeah, I've seen them. None of them exploit the very reason I like the lass. As you saw in the first picture, she was barefoot in Fire Emblems 1 and 3!

WHAT THE ****?! Haven't you had enough yet, Kintenbo?! I mean... he's disgusting! There's only one occaison in FE - PoR when I'm not complaining, and that's when

he's talikng with King Naesala, after the Goldoan meeting, once Reyson's left. Seeing the raven king next to that mountain of fatness really brings out the beauty and handsomeness of Naesala.

WHAT THE ****?! Haven't you had enough yet, Kintenbo?! I mean... he's disgusting! There's only one occaison in FE - PoR when I'm not complaining, and that's when

he's talikng with King Naesala, after the Goldoan meeting, once Reyson's left. Seeing the raven king next to that mountain of fatness really brings out the beauty and handsomeness of Naesala.

Oh bugger, lass, can't you stay calm around fat people for at least 5 minutes? I'm obviously joking around about him being beautiful, so there's no need to freak out.