except it comes up for all scenes even scenes that i haven't watched because 100% save.

Don't download a 100% save then. It also bones you over by not enforcing a route order on you (Near Side -> Far Side -> Final). That said, I kind of hate people who are like "Always play it in order xyz", because there's explicitly sub-options. For example, I played Ciel route first, and it made all the difference, I think, and everyone is like Arc's was a better first route, but honestly, I disagree.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't download a 100% save then. It also bones you over by not enforcing a route order on you (Near Side -> Far Side -> Final). That said, I kind of hate people who are like "Always play it in order xyz", because there's explicitly sub-options. For example, I played Ciel route first, and it made all the difference, I think, and everyone is like Arc's was a better first route, but honestly, I disagree.

meh i had to. the game would crash everytime i tried to save.

I prefer Arc route. The True End nearly brought me to tears.

Ever since, I loved Arcueid. My favorite sprite is when she's explaining something to Shiki. Sooooo cute. :3

I played in order because you're really supposed to play in order. Though, if memory serves me correctly, it doesn't make much difference if you play Ciel before Arcueid.

However, Kohaku is only unlocked after you play Hisui. Kohaku route is really a bonus route, because I believe the story is wrapped up after Hisui route. That's why Kohaku route has only one ending.

Edited by Waifu Cordelia

After reading that wall of text, I concluded that I like Fate/ series so much, I hardly care about all those flaws :'D

You'll find flaws in (almost?) every written work. F/SN and Tsukihime can hardly be called bad because of some flaws.

And HF best route, Rin worst girl.

You'll find flaws in (almost?) every written work. F/SN and Tsukihime can hardly be called bad because of some flaws.[/size]

Agreed.

And HF best route, Rin worst girl.[/size]

Bleh.

(though IMO she's the worst pair for Shirou. she has much more synergy with Archer)

Edited by Waifu Cordelia

Saber is best Servant.

Best statistically, if you count her contract with Rin instead of Shirou, and not counting Gilgamesh, who's broken anyways. But I like other Servants better as characters.

Best statistically, if you count her contract with Rin instead of Shirou, and not counting Gilgamesh, who's broken anyways. But I like other Servants better as characters.

Remember the final confrontation of Fate?

Avalon>>>>>Ea

Though I do agree, out of the Servants, Lancer and Archer are probably the best written.

Edited by The Geek

Remember the final confrontation of Fate?

Avalon>>>>>Ea

Oh, that's right! And even with crappy Shirou as Master! But still, I don't think Saber is as broken as Gilgamesh. She just happened to have a hard counter to Ea.

Saber's actual power rating is a bit confusing, because with Rin as Master her stats go through the roof, but they aren't registered in the game's catalog with all the Servants. The game takes her stats with Shirou as Master instead. I think her real stats are from Rin because the game lists her Noble Phantasm strength as A++ which is the rating of Excalibur, her main Noble Phantasm. It's possible her stats under Shirou are just a way not to spoil the story.

Yeah, and from the Fate/Zero light novel, it's shown that her stats under Kiritsugu (who is average in terms of magical power) are better than Shirou but not as good as Rin. Rin and Sakura both have far superior magical ability to most magi, making their Servants extremely powerful (except for Archer, because statwise Archer is kind of shit).

Yeah, and from the Fate/Zero light novel, it's shown that her stats under Kiritsugu (who is average in terms of magical power) are better than Shirou but not as good as Rin. Rin and Sakura both have far superior magical ability to most magi, making their Servants extremely powerful (except for Archer, because statwise Archer is kind of shit).

Yeah I'm kinda disappointed that Archer isn't very good. Well, he compensates that with resourcefulness and UBW.