Why am I not gaining Exp or Wexp?

I tried to grind by fighting low leveled Spotpass legacy characters to gain exp and also wexp because Exponential Growth really just gives Exp, but no matter what happen I always get 1 EXP and no Wexp, is this normal for Lunatic? Because I remember in Normal and Hard it just hasn't like that.

I tried to grind by fighting low leveled Spotpass legacy characters to gain exp and also wexp because Exponential Growth really just gives Exp, but no matter what happen I always get 1 EXP and no Wexp, is this normal for Lunatic? Because I remember in Normal and Hard it just hasn't like that.

Yep. It's more anti grinding measures.

In Lunatic/L+ Spotpass battles, you exp and wexp gained for acting on enemies are reduced to 1 per action, before Paragon and Discipline.

Exp and wexp gain for acting on allies remain normal (staff and dancing).

Yeah i noticed this was a thing when i was getting Sigrun on my Lunatic team so she can be my Dedicated Rally Bot and i picked her cuz i like Sigrun. I killed her guys and they gave me less than peanuts. (not arsed either way) But yeah i noticed.

Huh. So I guess that's why all risen teams on the Map are level 20 promoted teams?

Ayup. You nailed it right on the head.