Almost OC Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori's reason for suspecting us make 0 sense, especially Shin. Firstly, "not being in the middle of things" isn't a reason for scumminess, because there's no suspicion right now on Marth or Cam either, so are they scum too? Secondly, seeing as Shin is the largest wagon right now, there's no way you can say that he isn't in the middle of things.

His other reason is PoE, but his reason for finding GP town is based off Shin being scum? That's supremely circular.

Shin are you a limited Watcher in any way? And what were your results? Assuming you targeted Cam N1.

##unvote

I'll be consolidating soon. I am still A-OK with a Shin lynch, but Shinori isn't looking great either, and Shin doesn't need to be put at L-1 to secure a lynch atm. I'm comfortable with either lynch, I think, although I'll be doing some re-reading.

BBM makes a good point that Shinori's lynch priority is really weird wrt to him and Refa. PoE seems like a poor excuse when he's really not saying anything about me either (am I coasting under the radar THAT MUCH?). PoE is one thing but he literally hasn't said anything about them at all the entire game, or me; why are they better lynch targets than myself?
I know I said "typical Shinori" but this is ridiculous. That's a lot of "these are my reads justification is for losers" I'm seeing, and it really doesn't make a lot of sense at all.

Since i'm probably boned, I implore people to look into my wagon, it smells worse than Horace's feet. I'd also like to say that Cam's not the third party if we have one, trust the SHIN.

What does this mean? Is this a claim? If you're going to actually claim, now would be a good time.

I am the watcher, hence my SUBTLE HINT about Cam.

This sounds like a Tracker; you being Watcher doesn't make a lot of sense.

This sounds like a Tracker; you being Watcher doesn't make a lot of sense.

Derp, I meant Tracker, my reading comprehension is astounding! Cam did el zilcho last night.

ughhh I feel like this is legit and I'm more and more sure Shinori is scum so

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shinori

I'll consider who the third scum could be if not Shin later but GP/Shin/Euklyd should turbo Shinori with me

Well I'm a jack of all trades and claim the shot on Poly last night.

I didn't really want to claim cause my jack of all trade abilities are all good like role cop commute and role block.

wow this is terrible ##Unvote

why were you so astonished at the day start? okay you expected Poly to flip scum but your reaction felt a lot different from just "man the guy whom I thought would flip scum didn't"

More comfortable with a Shin lynch than a Shinori lynch atm. I'm more inclined to believe Shinori's claim.

I won't tie the lynch if GP decides to switch, though.

pedit: or not switch, if BBM is unvoting

I don't buy that Shin could mistake the "in short, you are _______" bit of his PM for watcher instead of tracker. That doesn't have much to do with reading comprehension; it's written explicitly.

I guess that's true but we have no other investigative role claim yet

I don't think a second investigative role would out themselves to secure a lynch that already looks like it's going to happen.

@GP - It looked to me like he's claiming 1x Vig, 1x Rolecop, 1x Commute, and [maybe something else].

I don't think a second investigative role would out themselves to secure a lynch that already looks like it's going to happen.

@GP - It looked to me like he's claiming 1x Vig, 1x Rolecop, 1x Commute, and [maybe something else].

and a roleblock. proreading here

I don't buy that Shin could mistake the "in short, you are _______" bit of his PM for watcher instead of tracker. That doesn't have much to do with reading comprehension; it's written explicitly.

Once again, I implore people to look into GP. Not necessarily for just this post, but I have a strong feeling she's going to use thias a reason tomorrow for not swapping the vote.

Shinori's claim makes less sense in a game with possibly three vanillas but I think Shin's not recognizing his role synopsis is more reliable to go by

Going to stick with this vote

Once again, I implore people to look into GP. Not necessarily for just this post, but I have a strong feeling she's going to use thias a reason tomorrow for not swapping the vote.

I'll state now that this is indeed one of the reasons I'm not changing my vote, and agree that people should definitely consider it regardless of how you flip, along with everyone else's reasons

Not sure if this is a non-denial denial? You're still saying you misread?