Almost OC Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

Won't be able to post for another 12-16 hours.

I think that Shinori is most likely to flip scum at this time.

I think the claim was warranted, as there were enough players online to shift the lynch to him at the time. What bugs me is that he ambiguously claimed JoaT; all we know that he's claimed is a single vigshot, and he hasn't elaborated on what else he can do. A JoaT seems against the nature of this setup in that we have probably at least three vanillas (me, FFM, and Cam by virtue of Shin's result) and it would be really swingy to give three townies no actions and a JoaT like four shots of something, which I assume is around the case from Shinori's softclaim.

The shift from FFM and I from being his scumreads to his townreads across D2, with no explanations for either, is also pretty bad. The rest of his reads were stated to be dependent on what Shin flipped, with the reasoning "these people are scum if they contribute to a mislynch," which I don't understand. Not clear on why he thought Shin was scummy to start with, or why a Refa/BBM scumteam is likely.

Obviously, not going to vote Shinori now because LYLO, but those are my two cents.

Yay actionspec.

Say mafia killed Eury N1. Probably a reasonable assumption because she effortposts.

But we have two N1 kills, so let's assume Shinori did kill Poly. Both N1 deaths are now accounted for.

With no doctor, every kill should make its mark N2 as well. But only one death occurs. So. . .

scenario (1) - both mafia and SK!Shinori targeted BBM

scenario (2) - mafia targeted BBM and JoaT!Shinori targeted Refa with something else (probably either roleblock or rolecop based on yesterday's softclaim)

It's just a gut feeling, but I don't think there's an SK in this setup. . .

Moving on. . .

I'm reading this as though it's implying that you know/think that Refa himself was the cause of the action failing. Can you verify if that's the case?

Refa should out if he commuted or something.

Pretty sure that scum is going to be inconspicuous until one vote is put on a townie so that they can turbo them, in the same way that you won SFMM4. What does scum stand to gain from actively making cases on you?

Why are you cleared town?

It's also rather odd that Shinori isn't dead, seeing as he claimed to have shots of roles "like rolecop, roleblock and commute" remaining. Why would scum choose to kill BBM, who was only known to be informed, rather than a JoaT?

If someone drove BBM and Shinori or something similar, they should claim.

Actually. . . this is a fair point.

I just don't get how a JoaT can exist alongside 3+ vanillas? Ehhh. . .

Assuming the game is 4/3 with only one nightkill left, this does make sense and it's possible for Shinori to have been a 1-shot vig. But assuming 4/2/1, the same is still possible. . .

Still here. For how much longer, who knows.

Shinori, I'm not even voting you yet. Why are you voting anyone at this point?

I'm trying to bring up everything I can to help make the most educated decision. Can you not see that?

WRT bold All of these posts are pretty much only focused on me. I highly doubt that you are bringing up EVERYTHING and it definitely isn't educated if you think I'm scum because VIG SHOT. SCUM HAVING AN EXTRA KILL THIS MANY VANILLAS NOT BALANCED.

So I reiterate. Gimme a reason to believe that you aren't scum.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme a reason to believe that you aren't scum.

If I was scum, I would shut up and let town!Refa or town!Euklyd or town!anyone with a scumread on you vote you, and then turbo you with the entire scumteam

I'm not voting you and discussing instead

why would scum do anything except lurk at this point

If I was scum, I would shut up and let town!Refa or town!Euklyd or town!anyone with a scumread on you vote you, and then turbo you with the entire scumteam

I'm not voting you and discussing instead

why would scum do anything except lurk at this point

Wrong if you were scum you'd be trying to play devils advocate to try and get a misslynch. Scum wouldn't just lurk. If they did just lurk then why aren't you calling someone out on it. It's been long enough that people coulda posted, yet you are only focusing on me.

2 anons and SB's not on

all I can say is gg and wp if you're scum, shinori

It's been 2 anons on since I first fuckign posted so don't try to bullshit. One of those anons is probably Euk.

P.S. Anyone who legit thinks I'm scum is legit like obv scum or mentally stupid.

I know I played like shit this game and haven't done anything but logics as to how I'm scum aren't there cause ROLE LOL.

GOOD NIGHT.

1. Wrong if you were scum you'd be trying to play devils advocate to try and get a misslynch. Scum wouldn't just lurk.

2. If they did just lurk then why aren't you calling someone out on it. It's been long enough that people coulda posted, yet you are only focusing on me.

3. It's been 2 anons on since I first fuckign posted so don't try to bullshit. One of those anons is probably Euk.

1. You were scum in SFMM4 and did this when Poly voted Junko because it's literally the most effective strategy for scum to use at LYLO and trying to mislead town into a mislynch like with previous days is risky and unnecessary. Why do you keep saying this isn't the case?

How is getting a mislynch through conversation with town easier or more effective than waiting to turbo?

2. The only ones visible in the thread have been you and I, and the game has been pretty inactive since D2. You know this.

3. The original comment wasn't game-related.

1. P.S. Anyone who legit thinks I'm scum is legit like obv scum

2. or mentally stupid.

3. I know I played like shit this game and haven't done anything

4. but logics as to how I'm scum aren't there cause ROLE LOL.

GOOD NIGHT.

1. why

2. ate, k w/e

3. That's why people think you're scummy

4. How does having an un-CCed vigshot clear you as town

I already brought up that this game could be 4/2/1 and BBM was targeted by both scum factions

You say that 2 scum nightkills (which is realistically at most 1 nightkill + 1-shot sniper because of the one N2 death) make no sense in a game with three vanillas, but the same goes for a town JoaT alongside three vanillas

Like why not just distribute the JoaT's shots across the vanillas in order to prevent the potential JoaT death from making the game extremely swingy?

I'll be back tomorrow.

Your head is like on a platter.

If you're sure I'm scum and will vote me tomorrow anyway, why the hell would you unvote me now

Timing your vote only matters if you're waiting for your scumbuddies to get online to turbo all at once

Not going to vote Shinori. At the end of the day, I think that a town JoaT is likelier to exist than a 1-shot scum vig/SK that killed BBM N2, but this is still dependent on what else Shinori claims to have.

Speaking of which, massclaim needs to start, and it needs to start 15 hours ago. Go go go.

It's been long enough that people coulda posted, yet you are only focusing on me.

Actually, this is a good point.

FFM and Marth haven't been terribly active lately. Hoping they stop by long enough to claim.

Shinori, who do you think is scum? Refa presented a case on you right after the day started; do you think he's scummy?

Ok my net's dead so phone posting meh

since its mylo i'm claiming

i'm a safeguard but i need to choose my target during the day. When i first saw my role i was like 'wtf' but when i saw bbm's informed claim i figured maybe its so that it protects from that scum role he was talking about. D1 i decided to target shinori randomly and d2 i targeted refa because no pr had claimed yet and decided to gamble again. I wasn't around for phase end otherwise i'd have targeted shinori but this is why shinori's action failed on refa.

Reading stuff but i feel gp is starting to ping me as scum again for getting on shinori's case even though he's uncc'd vig.

Wont be able to post much becoz lol phone posting

In case it wasn't COMPLETELY OBVIOUS yesterday, I'm Watcher.

Hence
a) I was PRETTY SURE Shin wasn't it
b) I was rather unwilling to believe his Tracker claim anyways
c) and I said that "other info roles would not out to secure a lynch that's already happening" because I, an info role, would definitely not out in such a situation.

BBM N1: Eury visited.

BBM N2: Nobody visited (wtf).

Not sure I like Marth's role much. Yeah, it could possibly be used to mess with the role BBM said exists (and has no reason to lie about), but we don't even know how that works at all, and it could also serve to counteract the seeming abundance of info roles.

OTOH on play alone I've been townreading him so I'm not exactly ~super worried~.

P.S. Anyone who legit thinks I'm scum is legit like obv scum or mentally stupid.

I know I played like shit this game and haven't done anything but logics as to how I'm scum aren't there cause ROLE LOL.

GOOD NIGHT.

GP / Euklyd / Refa scumteam confirmed.
I WAS BUSSING MY BUDDIES THE ENTIRE GAME.

Shinori is reading the thread, but I'm impatient...

[this is to notify you you're being quoted]

claim plz

For some reason, I thought I claimed hours ago. Vanilla Town here, what are the other claims? Will read the thread and DO THINGS after EpicMafia.

Alright, sounds like all claims are in.

May have found something telling but need to wait for all claims to stop scum from fake claiming to fill in the contradiction

Let's hear this theory/whatever.