Sanaki's difficult mission...

Liz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine what Pelleas would have to tell HIS people...

"Ashnard married a black dragon Laguz."

"The crown prince of Daein is Branded."

"I'm not Branded, and I'm not the crown prince."

And he would have to tell this to the biggest batch of Laguz-hating people in all of Tellius.

they already love micaiah above all else, even Pelleas even though nobody says this

i don't believe it would be that difficult. they wouldn't even have to give details. they could just say "hey, almedha realized i'm not his son. because of this, you shall have Micaiah as your queen."

and everyone parties and live happily ever after. the end.

Edited by Psyche Ridell Crimea

Oh, I really want there to be a FE game like that!!! You think there is any chance they'll make one? Please, say yes!

Ummm... Maybe I could make a hack out of it...? Or I could suggest it to the makers of the game. But switch the name if you don't want TLS to kill us.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

Ummm... Maybe I could make a hack out of it...? Or I could suggest it to the makers of the game. But switch the name if you don't want TLS to kill us.

Are you serious?! You could... do that?! I don't know what to say... I'm so grateful! Ever since I finished RD I've wanted there to be a continuation, I was so sad there wasn't more... Thank you!

Wow that would be awesome... for the story thingy.

Five years ago, the goddess Ashera attacked the humans but the world was saved by Ike and his for forces saved the continent. (make it longer and way more dramatic) When the citizens of Begnion discover of the death of the goddess Ashera, they rebel against the apostle of Begnion herself! (make it longer and more dramatic and answer a few questions). Ike is no longer in the continent so the rulers of neighbouring countries sent troops to control the situation. The queen of Daien, Micaiah, was horrified of the idea of sending her armies against her sister's people so she sent her son Sothe Jr (yes a VERY dumb name) prince of Daien to make a plan to stop the war without violence.

wouldnt that make the hero of the game less than 5 years old.........

Are you serious?! You could... do that?! I don't know what to say... I'm so grateful! Ever since I finished RD I've wanted there to be a continuation, I was so sad there wasn't more... Thank you!

I'm not sure if you were kidding but I don't really think that I could hack FE10/9... But if you speak japanese send the idea if you want. XD but give me ALL the credit

What makes you say he wasn't born before RD? DAMNIT I knwe there was something wrong with the post... Fine 20 years ago...

:D well for that first part it would have been consitered rate because sothe is 15-17 and michaih is in her 20s

I'm not sure if you were kidding but I don't really think that I could hack FE10/9... But if you speak japanese send the idea if you want. XD but give me ALL the credit

No, I'm sorry. I thought you... No matter. I'm from Sweden, I don't speak japanese.

But it sounds interesting. What do you mean with "hack FE10/9" and "send the idea"? Send to who?