I have 1337 points of BEXP.

鳴美

First I forget to bring Sothe so I miss out on 5 treasure chests, then It goes great until people who doe 2-5 damage somehow kill Jill, then I leave Mist in a cat's attack range. I hate this chapter.

• 2 years later...

bump another fucking topic you ass, and Ill rape you to oblivion and your ancestors rumps wil be bloody and sore for 10000 years

Bumped to prove a point. :awesome:

What point is there to prove? That necroposting shouldn't be allowed in FFtF?

Yeah, while there is currently a rule like that, rules aren't set in stone. Unless you want it to change, I'd recommend leaving well enough alone. After all, at some point you may find a topic in fftf from two months ago that you really really want to post in. If we change the necro rule for fftf because you have no self control...

Actually, maybe I'm just out of the loop, but since when was necroposting allowed in FftF?

Im no internet tough guy :sob:

Not with a response like that you're not.

Actually, maybe I'm just out of the loop, but since when was necroposting allowed in FftF?

Since the rules revamp a few weeks ago and the change to the forum description to specifically allow it.

...um, I hope that wasn't a rhetorical question...

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Not with a response like that you're not.

No wonder.

No wonder.

I still have my doubts about whether it was in the forum description a few months ago. It's possible, but many people seem surprised by it so you'd think it must be new. Fayt even appears to think it was part of the "rules revamp" from a few weeks ago.

Yeah, while there is currently a rule like that, rules aren't set in stone. Unless you want it to change, I'd recommend leaving well enough alone. After all, at some point you may find a topic in fftf from two months ago that you really really want to post in. If we change the necro rule for fftf because you have no self control...

Definitely. I'm still kind of kicking myself over when Death and I had the idea to get multi-posting in FFtF banned, because that shit was useful...

I still have my doubts about whether it was in the forum description a few months ago. It's possible, but many people seem surprised by it so you'd think it must be new. Fayt even appears to think it was part of the "rules revamp" from a few weeks ago.

That was there when I made that necropost. I mentioned previously that that description was there from back when I joined in 2008. And I made the necropost early this year.