Elincia

But Elincia is a Pegasus Valkyrie!!!!!

you have to love her~!

everyone loves Pegasus Valkyries!!!! deep down inside at the least

she is a good queen. she let her friend die for the sake of the country.

Okay, maybe just this once. :angry: But only because you said so, Anna.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, maybe just this once. :angry: But only because you said so, Anna.

XD

*throws confetti*

you have walked to the Side of Goodness, where everyone loves Pegasus Knights and Valkyries, thus loving Elincia.

lol!

Masu, do you want to kil the prick or should I? [/Elincia Fanboy]

I wanna kill the prick!!1

And Eirika is full of suck. I mean come on, why worry about her brother when he > her? And her sentimentality towards Lyon makes me want to bust her in the eye. Like the time when she gave Lyon the Sacred Stone while the Demon King was inside him. Very stupid of Eirika.

XD

*throws confetti*

you have walked to the Side of Goodness, where everyone loves Pegasus Knights and Valkyries, thus loving Elincia.

lol!

Yay, I got confetti throwned. :D

I wanna kill the prick!!1

And Eirika is full of suck. I mean come on, why worry about her brother when he > her? And her sentimentality towards Lyon makes me want to bust her in the eye. Like the time when she gave Lyon the Sacred Stone while the Demon King was inside him. Very stupid of Eirika.

Right, that is why Elencia was strewn on the ground defensiveless that even a poisonous spider could have pwned her little princess ass! XD

Yay, I got confetti throwned. :D

Right, that is why Elencia was strewn on the ground defensiveless that even a poisonous spider could have pwned her little princess ass! XD

Do not get me started. The last thing you want me to do is beat down your sorry, litlle-ass Eirika with countless insults.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Elincia had character development. we see her grow from a frail, defenseless, weak person to a mighty queen who stands up for her ideals and was renown for sending her country into a "golden age"

unlike Eirika who was kinda blegh for the whole game, and remained being so afterwards.

Go ahead. Insulting poor, defenseless woman. Why dont you insult Ephraim instea? Or better yet, why not Seth? lol

Because Ephraim and Seth > Eirika, L'Arachel, Marisa, Knoll, Ewan, Tethys, Syrene, Dozla, and Renaac.

Besides, I have other things to do besides pwning the shit out of Eirika with insults.