Fire Emblem trivia

VincentASM

Agreed on that! I really dislike the official pairings from the novels, as Rath's personality was really blah compared to Lyn, and it just didn't seem like anything other then, "We're from Sacea...yep." God Renault is creepy.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You recall correctly.

I almost said rorrectly for some reason. =P

Thanks for confirming that. The fact was in my memory but I didn't know if it was true because I have no recollection of where I picked it up.

I never played FE 1-5 so i dont know about those, but i noticed that in the GBA games, Miledy is the only Wyvern you get that wasn't an enemy at one time. Plus, all the myrmidons you get were enemies at one point, too. (wait, i'm pretty sure anyway, FE6 isn't that fresh in my mind, but I'm pretty sure it's same for the wyverns and myrmidons)

in FE7, Isadora is the only girl that can wield an axe

in the console games, you never get a thief that you can promote yourself

and in RD, you never even get a thief, but you get two rouges and an assassin

also in RD, I think Micaiah is the only one you get at level 1, 1st tier

and is their a unit that isn't on a horse that can use lances and bows? (im really asking, i dont think their is, but i could be wrong)

Sothe technically marries his sister.

It's been stated that Micaiah is like a sister to him...eew.

That's not exactly gross though because she isn't a blood sibling.

and is their a unit that isn't on a horse that can use lances and bows? (im really asking, i dont think their is, but i could be wrong)

There isn't, which is strange because it's the only non melee combination that doesn't yet exist : /

Sword/Lance- FE9!General

Sword/Axe- Hero

Sword/Bow- Blade Lord

Lance/Axe- GBA!General

Lance/Bow- ?????

Axe/Bow- Warrior

also in RD, I think Micaiah is the only one you get at level 1, 1st tier

1. Laura

2. Generals in FE4 and 5 could wield all melee weapons going Sword: A, Lance A, Axe: B, and Bow: B. At least thats how it was for the Generals you got to use.

1. Laura

2. Generals in FE4 and 5 could wield all melee weapons going Sword: A, Lance A, Axe: B, and Bow: B. At least thats how it was for the Generals you got to use.

oh yeah i forgot about laura...

and i think Jill and Ilyana are the only ones from PoR that are still in the first tier in RD

seriously, I was like "WUT! Jill only grew 5 levels over the course of PoR?" That of course was after I questioned life itself for such crappy stats Lv 14 promote...but I quickly learned that this was intended so you could use her and she wouldn't steal XP

Jill says her last name. I can't remember what it was, but as you are recruiting her in PoR, she says "I'm Jill (last name)". She's the only character i can think of that has a last name that we know about

Jill says her last name. I can't remember what it was, but as you are recruiting her in PoR, she says "I'm Jill (last name)". She's the only character i can think of that has a last name that we know about

Elincia Ridell Crimea.

Sanaki has a full name too but I forget it. It has Altina in it.