Fire Emblem trivia

VincentASM

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's something interesting i found out in the website.

leanne changes affinity between FE9 and 10. she was originally wind, and became water.

This might totally blow your mind but I found 2 rumors for FE10.

Ike was believe to be a royalty, kinda like Lyn from FE7. Who was born into a ruling family. However, that rumor was false because there's clearly no evidence to support the theory that he was what we called a noble. And it is due to the fact of his actions proves that he clearly dislikes nobility as well.

Heather a rogue and Calill was believe to be blood-related. Simply put, Heather is supposebly Calill's sister. But that turned out to be false as well.

Ike was believe to be a royalty, kinda like Lyn from FE7. Who was born into a ruling family. However, that rumor was false because there's clearly no evidence to support the theory that he was what we called a noble. And it is due to the fact of his actions proves that he clearly dislikes nobility as well.

well, technically speaking, Ike should have been a noble from Daein, considering Greil was Sir Gawain. the king was murdered by ashnard and Greil had to flee the country to protect the medallion and elena.

if it wasn't for Ashnard's actions, Ike would have been a noble from Daein. but i really don't see him as a king, though.

But your forgetting one thing, he wasn't born into a royal family now is he? Technically he would be consider to be a father of a general but still not royal blooded.

yeah, that is true, i was just saying that he WOULD have been if Ashnard wouldn't have killed the king.

and i don't know anything about inheritance of titles and such, but since Ashnard is without a doubt an ursurper to the throne, wouldn't that still make Greil a noble (of course, this would be true if the true inheritor to the throne would become king, which can't happen cause he's dead)

Theoretically, Ike would have if Greil haven't abandoned his title. Surely, Ike should have been possibly a noble himself for being the son of the infamous Four Riders. But due to his actions of leaving Daien he is declared no longer nobility so Ike shouldn't be noble at all because he wasn't born into a ruling family as he was possibly meant to. Also, Greil probably abandoned his titles long before Ike was even born.

Renault really got around. He trained Wallace, killed Lucius' parents and became a Bishop all before you meet him on the dread isle.

Canas is Ray and Lugh's great Uncle, making the twins and Hugh second cousins.

Theoretically, Ike would have if Greil haven't abandoned his title. Surely, Ike should have been possibly a noble himself for being the son of the infamous Four Riders. But due to his actions of leaving Daien he is declared no longer nobility so Ike shouldn't be noble at all because he wasn't born into a ruling family as he was possibly meant to. Also, Greil probably abandoned his titles long before Ike was even born.

i may be wrong, but didn't Greil leave AFTER the king of Daien was murdered? because if he did, then he really abandoned Daein because of the ursurper (you have to admit, Ashnard was an ursurper). i'm sure that if there was a legitimate heir to the throne of Daein, he would have been reinstated to his title. but as i said, i'm not familiar with these matters.

but if Greil left before the murder of the king, he would without a doubt have lost his title (not that he minded, though. i think he preferred being a mercenary over a noble)

oh well, Ike can't be a noble of Daein because of the actions of Greil and Ashnard. even though he did become a noble after FE9 (for a couple of years)

I don't see how this is irrelevant for Ike being noble. But nonetheless, he left Daien anyways. He's no longer declared one of Daien's nobles. Ike was born long before Greil even left clearly he's not noble as already said before, because he wasn't born into a ruling family.

well, whatever. he is obviously not a noble, so its pointless to argue about this anymore. it was either Greil renounce his title and elope with elena, or remain as a Rider in Daein, and Ike would have never been born.

Michaiah's affinity is dark. Can you say "irony"?

when i first saw that, i thought i was seeing things. the fact that a person with dark affinity uses light magic is..... awkward, but of course, there is no rule that says all light users MUST be light affinity.

• 3 months later...

In the Endgame in Fire Emblem VII (Hector's story), despite whoever Lyn is supported with, she always has a conversation with Eliwood regarding Hector and Uther.

Or more rather, whether or not Eliwood knows of Uther's death. And she learns from Eliwood (who forced Oswin to tell him) that Hector not only found out that Uther died, but also she found it unfair that Hector never even told anyone, even her. She knew why Hector didn't tell them all (trying not to distract the group from the goal of defeating Nergal), but she took the news straight in the heart anyways and started crying very badly.

I'm sure you know what happens next.

Edited by Little Al