Fire Emblem trivia

VincentASM

this isnt exactly random facts, but when Marcia is yelling at Makalov in PoR, she calls him the most wierdest, yes, MOST WEIRDEST names.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you get him at level 1 in PoR and RD is just 3 years later so he doesn't really count

All the same.

And someone needs to confirm this, but I believe in FE7 if you start at Eliwood's or Hector's stroy, Lyn comes at level 2.

one time when i was at the base in FE7, you know that green background that just kinda keeps moving in one direction and you never really notice it? well one time when i was just getting to the base after beatig a chapter, the background was black, it was so weird cuz i had never really noticed the green wall until it wasnt there. and then a few seconds later, the green wall started to slowly come up like a curtain falling, only it was the opposite way

weird huh?

• 2 weeks later...
Assassin Colm in FE8 - a part of his head changes colour just as he settles after an attack. Bugs me every time i see it. Anyone else notice this?

no i never noticed that. i'll check next time

Ilyana is the only one in RD that can use Rexbolt against all those Dragons in part 4 endgame (part 3) for the first two runthroughs (cuz i've heard that you can recruit

Leiran

after u kill

Sephiran

)

no i never noticed that. i'll check next time

Ilyana is the only one in RD that can use Rexbolt against all those Dragons in part 4 endgame (part 3) for the first two runthroughs (cuz i've heard that you can recruit

Leiran

after u kill

Sephiran

)

You don't get Lehran until endgame part 5.

and astrid fell in love with makalov because...

oh, random fact!

i had jill try to talk to shiharam in PoR on the chapter where he's the boss and i couldnt talk to him, so i attacked him and they had a conversation and shiharam killed his own daughter. i thought jill was suppoed to go to the dark side?

she wasnt promoted, so maybe that was it, i dunno, she didnt have an A support with mist or a B with Lethe

and about the space on the cliff on ch. 18 (where u get shinon), you can only put someone there at teh start if u choose reyson, otherwise, u cant have anyone start on the cliff

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some random things I know.

Before FE10 was released...

Gatrie's father was suspected to be a playable character.

Nolan was thought to be a recruitable enemy or a jeigan.

Caineghis was seen as an enemy.

I'm sure there were several other changes, or false information.

• 3 months later...

*bump*

got one! FFoF pointed it out

In RD, the guy that holds the Double Bow is a sniper. Snipers can't get up to SS in bows, but this special guy is able to because he has the Double Bow... odd...

He's of the Sniper SP class, so he can reach SS Bows. All the Order enemies are SP classes and have higher stats, stat caps, skill capacity and max weapon ranks than regular Tier 2 classes (eg. Sniper).

The normal Class SP is a Excuse to Enemy have the 3º Tier without the Master Skill

X_X I can't imagine, thank goodness that they don't I wouldn't like to be Owned by a master Skill by chance =_='

Specially on Hard Mod Without Save States

You know how Parity cancels everything out, right? Well, I used it against

Lehran

and cancelled everything out EXCEPT Daunt. Even though I used Parity, Daunt still worked. Someone else had it so it wasn't my unit who was attacking that had it, but still, shouldn't Parity cancel everything?

Edited by Fourth Fox of Fire
Spoiler and correction.