Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay wtf

i didn't see eclipse claim2bearclaw, but i received a message from eclipse during night phase, and i would have received it twice.

thoughts go

since only one scum is left I'm just gonna say it to see if I can't break the game wide open

I'm the reason no townies died last night

im okay with massclaim

i'm whatever i've already claimed + i can send an additional two messages each cycle

see why i didn't like refa's role yet

to wit: I was formerly Town Double Doctor who changed to a Town Martyr if I got a successful protection or on N4

guess which came first

protected Bear+BBM last night because obvshots

and FFM+Manix N1 for less-than-obvious reasons (FFM's role could have been useful and Manix was my strongest townread)

1. Being unable to even finish/compose wall posts makes me sad inside more than any of you guys could probably understand/know. Idk if it's lack of sleep, stress from IRL, or a combination of shit, but I apologize.

2. Oops, sorry Marth. I kinda brain-farted with claims (lost track of them on my chart/spreadsheet I usually make) and for some reason, I had a side note that you, FFM, and Refa had rubbed me the wrong way. (And with the latter 2 dead, I kinda automatically tossed my stuff at you).

3. Above implications = I hit Refa N1. I redirect shit back to themselves, and I didn't like Refa's D1 gameplay (and also thought/laughed later at his Cid claim, since claiming the role of a Judge character [even if it was a fake claim] => still sounds like one that'd be allied with the Law (flavor spec op).)

So yeah, there's my shizz. Be back in a short bit.

Idk. I'd have to relook through ISO shit, but you rubbed off weird to me. And my gut reads on FFM/Refa had been accurate, so I just kinda winged it? Sorry, lol.

yeah I'm townreading Marth

leaning one of Clipsey/SB as last scum unless SB actually claimed IT and I missed it

(IT=in thread)

also yeah btw we are dealing with sk. there's been two kills each night (so eclipse isn't faking bp)

poly: do you think mafia tried to nightkill eclipse, the sk?