i hate people

Ciarre

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>people losing faith in humanity due to crap they see on the internet

you must be easily swayed.

what's the alternative, losing faith in humanity due to crap you see in real life?

what's the alternative, losing faith in humanity due to crap you see in real life?

realizing there is more to humanity than the internet?

sjust a lil vent thread, capn

forgot

(To be sure, most people I've heard voice any opinion on it hate youtube comments

If you've seen a lot of shitty youtube comments, just imagine how many (more) people must think they're shitty)

these comments show up on the randomest of videos too. Wars on this shit ends up on like music videos and the like

i lost my faith in hjumanity cuz justin BEAVER had a stomach acche!!!! thumbs up if u agree

#slitforbieber

accepting to be gay is another cover for indirectly killing babies. Due to the fact you've turned down a mandatory responsibility of your roll as human hence destroying a potential life, in which you would have created, if you would have actually Carried Out your roll, position, and responsibility!

Really? But I'm completely straight and I turn down that "mandatory responsibility". Am I a "baby killer", too?

This is brilliant. I love youtube comments. You always find shit like this

uagh. The comments in a few Wardruna videos make me seethe with rage. Racist bastages....THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!

Eagh...i hate youtube comments but i always seem to take a peek.

red fox it seems like i can't ignore your sig. this needs to be rectified immediately

stolypin, ilu