whats the difference between thrones in 6 and thrones in the other games?

You see these thrones have this special magical power that enhances one's speed. Therefore by putting your starfish hole onto that holy enhanced furniture they have the ability to fly and magically maneuver around and predict your sword swings.

Well...common weapons have less hit than in other games, enemy luck is existent and the thrones gives 30 avo 3 def 5 res on top of all that ;/

FE6 thrones also cost 2 mov.

in FE6, you have to deal with a throne or a gate in every chapter, enemy bosses are a bit tougher on the avo side (i.e., more spd than they have in FE8), and there's no S rank bonus to hit. weapons that you would use against bosses have higher hit in FE6 than they do in other GBAFE games, so that can't be it.

There's also the problem of the RNG rounding wrong, so it is even possible (though stupidly rare) to miss on 100 hit. The RNG is a 4 digit hex value, so you have 65,536 possibilities, but somewhere they rounded it so the value is the hex number divided by 655, converted to decimal, rather than dividing by 655.36 (which would be more exact, and something they fixed for FE7/8). That slight difference, combined with the generally lower hit rates of most weapons means that FE6 hit overall is much lower.

I think it's more that enemy stats don't suck, Henning having 40 or so avoid plus throne bonuses, pretty ridiculous damage output and 17 speed on HM makes him a drag. You don't face a boss with that kind of evasion in FE7 until like chapter 22/23.

I think it's more that enemy stats don't suck, Henning having 40 or so avoid plus throne bonuses, pretty ridiculous damage output and 17 speed on HM makes him a drag. You don't face a boss with that kind of evasion in FE7 until like chapter 22/23.

Uhai says hai.

in 0% marcus still has 67 hit with the horseslayer which is 78 true hit

thats without the secret book you get early on, or if you're actually, you know playing with growths, Marcus probably has 6-8 more hit which brings things up to around 85 true

its not that bad. Although I think Uhai can spawn with an extra defence point and Marcus will no longer be able to 2hko though.

Edited by General Horace

Uhai says hai.

Uhai has 14 Spd/4 Lck. Henning has 17 Spd/7 Lck (15 AS w/ Hand Axe). +5 Avd from his stats alone. Add +10 with the throne and that's +15 more Avd already. Heck, only half of the bosses you fight before Henning have less avd than Uhai.

Uhai is still dodgy enough that he can be considered annoying to hit. Marcus has 15 skl yo, of course he can have decent hit vs him. But any other unit can struggle to hit him from my experience.

I just mentioned Marcus because you used dondon as a reference and he wouldn't use any other unit.

Raven and Lyn don't have a too many issues hitting with their effective weapons either. He's nowhere comparable to an fe6 boss.

Edited by General Horace