Best way to win a match

Randa

I hate sore losers. Parafusion is just as legitimate as the next strat.

It's legit but it's a tad bit annoying. Granted I don't really have the right to say that, given I'm running a full BP team.

I hate sore losers. Parafusion is just as legitimate as the next strat.

But the thing is... Baton Passing takes planning and making the correct plays to pull off...

Swagkey is like "PRIORITY THUNDER WAVE AND SWAGGER FEAR ME."

It has good defensive typing, so it can stand pretty much any attack, and can almost always pull of both Thunder Wave and Swagger.

After which a Substitute and Leftovers recovery bring back your HP.

And Foul Play for faster KOs.

It really is annoying.

Just Klefki, though. Liepard is okay because it's really frail.

But the thing is... Baton Passing takes planning and making the correct plays to pull off...

Swagkey is like "PRIORITY THUNDER WAVE AND SWAGGER FEAR ME."

It has good defensive typing, so it can stand pretty much any attack, and can almost always pull of both Thunder Wave and Swagger.

After which a Substitute and Leftovers recovery bring back your HP.

And Foul Play for faster KOs.

It really is annoying.

Just Klefki, though. Liepard is okay because it's really frail.

how does it take planning and making the correct plays? he stacked evasion and spammed substitute and protect, lol.

it's not like you can just throw klefki at whatever and suddenly parafusion won you a match, either.

also.

why do you separate every sentence with two line breaks?

you do it all the time.

two line breaks.

every sentence.

Edited by fuccboi

how does it take planning and making the correct plays? he stacked evasion and spammed substitute and protect, lol.

it's not like you can just throw klefki at whatever and suddenly parafusion won you a match, either.

Actually I wouldn't have to spam as much if I set the team up correctly and given dazzling gleam to mew. But you can throw klefki at everything except thundy and have a good chance of winning. And the only reason you can't go for thundy is faster Taunt. Edited by Randa

also.

why do you separate every sentence with two line breaks?

you do it all the time.

two line breaks.

every sentence.

Because it's easier to play around Baton Pass! I've never, ever had problems with Baton Pass teams. But Parafusion, I have. Until Smogon banned it, that is. Or at least I think they did...

Truetrue. But it just takes away the little skill that Pokemon has and turns it into a battle of pure luck! :(

Will I hit through the paralysis and confusion? Or will I be immobilized? Like that. x3

Sometimes. It depends. It's sort of a habit, I guess. >_<

Swagger is banned to ubers and there is discussion of whether it should be allowed in ubers or get the moody treatment.