Lucina might be in SSB4?

Reginleif

VincentASM Edit:

Changed the title because this is far from confirmation IMO and I don't want to mislead people during this busy news period.

Lucina is confirmed to appear in SSB4! (most likely as an alt for Marth or her own character, preferably the latter.)

RECEIPTS:

5EIcbYM.png

ZjpwFHk.pngZjpwFHk.pngZjpwFHk.png

ec20fb7f.gifec20fb7f.gifec20fb7f.gif

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isabelle and Toad confirmed, too.

That doesn't mean anything.

It means they all show up in SSB4 either as an Assist Trophy or a character.

unlikely that Lucina will be an assist trophy when we already saw Lyn as one.

she will be either marth's alt or her own character. bookmark me. ec20fb7f.gif

Edited by Reginleif

The amiibos are for more than just Smash Bros. Those images are all just there to represent the series that will have figures, not necessarily anyone that's in Smash Bros. 4.

And this idea that Lucina will be an alt costume for Marth is ludicrous. I don't know why people keep expecting that. I find it extremely unlikely.

Why would they make figures for assist trophies anyway? As far as SSB, that's not how they're going to work.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

The amiibos are for more than just Smash Bros. Those images are all just there to represent the series that will have figures, not necessarily anyone that's in Smash Bros. 4.

And this idea that Lucina will be an alt costume for Marth is ludicrous. I don't know why people keep expecting that. I find it extremely unlikely.

But for this particular program its amiibos x Super Smash Bros.

10350612_287292248111129_2319477826481380948_n.png

& Lucina can be her own character : )

Villager's final smash, actually.

^

ya this. im pulling them off http://challengerapproaching.tumblr.com/assistsnthings so idk whats what but theyre all in ssb4 : )

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

How bout not double posting.

See my edit: "Why would they make figures for assist trophies (and final smashes) anyway? As far as SSB, that's not how they're going to work."

And if those aren't for representing SSB4, none of them are.

Why would they make figures for assist trophies anyway? As far as SSB, that's not how they're going to work.

idk if theyre making figures or not for assist trophies but the image suggests that every character in it will be in Smash Bros. ec20fb7f.gif

& sorry for double posting i get confused with the new post updates rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Edited by Reginleif

No, it suggests that every character in it will be involved in amiibo, which we already know won't just be Smash Bros.

Every character in that image is involved in Smash Bros. What are you saying? Is Lucina the only character that doesn't belong in that image? rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Once again, this is the program anyway:

10350612_287292248111129_231947782648138

Edited by Reginleif

I'm saying that that one image does nothing to confirm Lucina being in Smash.

ok, every character but lucina in that image is in smash. lmao.gif

she will be in smash, but whether or not she'll be a character, assist trophy, or an alt costume, point is: she'll be in smash. and most likely either an alt or character. ec20fb7f.gif

assist trophy : )

So... by what logic are you saying that Tom Nook will be just an assist trophy and Lucina a playable character?

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST TOM NOOK? ç_ç

If Lucina is confirmed to be playable because she's in that pic, then Isabelle and Tom Nook and Toad will be too.

Otherwise you're just failing under your own confirmation bias and seeing things you wanna see when there's no actual proof for them to happen.

So... by what logic are you saying that Tom Nook will be just an assist trophy and Lucina a playable character?

If Lucina is confirmed to be playable because she's in that pic, then Isabelle and Tom Nook and Toad will be too.

Otherwise you're just failing under your own confirmation bias and seeing things you wanna see when there's no actual proof for them to happen.

I don't even know that Tom Nook was an assist trophy i just assumed. but he is going to appear in SSB4, and apparently as a final smash. rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

this image itself is proof that Lucina will appear. there's no bias to that. lmao.gif

bookmark me and shove it in my face in the future if i'm wrong. c3ed7b23.gif

I don't even know that Tom Nook was an assist trophy i just assumed. but he is going to appear in SSB4, and apparently as a final smash. rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

this image itself is proof that Lucina will appear. there's no bias to that. lmao.gif

bookmark me and shove it in my face in the future if i'm wrong. c3ed7b23.gif

...And tell me, how is the Amiibo system going to work with a Final Smash? Or even an assist trophy? You place your amiibo on your pad and you suddenly get a Final Smash?

The only thing that that pic confirms is that Lucina will get an amiibo statue, and that's pretty sweet. How that amiibo will be used is still up for debate.

Perhaps they're gonna make amiibo-only characters.

3h4.gif

Toad won't.

As much as I would like him to be in the game. It's already been confirmed by this

8qnp.jpg

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/peach.html

evidence that he only will serve as Peach's shield. -.-

Edited by Bimbo

You know, I'll concede that Lucina will probably appear in Smash in some format. That she'll be playable is a lot harder for me to believe.

I myself can't see her as anything else. the characters there are an assist trophy at the least and carry a significant amount of exposure in the game and arent just a regular trophy or something less. She's too significant as a character to the fire emblem franchise.

people are reporting from the ssb4 demos that Marth is now SLOWER than he was in Brawl. can this hint that Lucina, if a character, will be the fastest FE rep or am I reaching a bit? ec20fb7f.gif

...And tell me, how is the Amiibo system going to work with a Final Smash? Or even an assist trophy? You place your amiibo on your pad and you suddenly get a Final Smash?

The only thing that that pic confirms is that Lucina will get an amiibo statue, and that's pretty sweet. How that amiibo will be used is still up for debate.

Perhaps they're gonna make amiibo-only characters.

did I SAY anywhere that Lucina or those assist trophies were going to be an amiibo? lmao.gif
i said it proves lucina will appear in SSB4 at some significant level.
Edited by Reginleif

I myself can't see her as anything else. the characters there are an assist trophy at the least and carry a significant amount of exposure in the game and arent just a regular trophy or something less. She's too significant as a character to the fire emblem franchise.

people are reporting from the ssb4 demos that Marth is now SLOWER than he was in Brawl. can this hint that Lucina, if a character, will be the fastest FE rep or am I reaching a bit? ec20fb7f.gif

did I SAY anywhere that Lucina or those assist trophies were going to be an amiibo? lmao.gif
i said it proves lucina will appear in SSB4 at some significant level.

She likely will be an amiibo only character. We need Chrom/Celica to be the final third FE rep.

Edited by Bimbo

I recall that Nintendo accidently leaked a few recurring characters in a video back in Brawl but I do find it hard to believe that they would not pay attention to the mugs that they put on a piece of promotional art.

Though, maybe she slipped through because someone actually did confuse her with Marth. Or maybe she just got on this picture on accident for the same reason.

Edited by BrightBow