Has anyone else played the Civilization games?

MacLovin

I bought the civ 5 complete set on a steam sale. It seems to be the among the most addicting things I've played.

That and getting my ass handed to me by Ghandi via "Xcom troopers" invading.

Damn, that's some late-game tech man, what you doin'

Yup, got 5 and 4 complete editions some time ago, though I haven't effectively gotten to try out Brave New World in 5.

Last I booted up 4 I was messing around with an expanded mod of, what was it, that scenario in space, I forget the name but after I played it I started to notice it might've borrowed a lot from Galactic Civilizations? Or some other space 4X game, not actually as well-versed in those as I'd like. E; Oh yeah, Final Frontier

And last scenario I was playing in 5 was the collapse of Rome as the Celts. Those fools don't even have a coast any more in northern France/Gaul, but going further in was looking a bit difficult. also was a bit chuffed that it turns out beating up anybody who isn't Roman doesn't give points. fuckin Franks, cuttin in on my hustle

Edited by Rehab

Civ5 is horribly addicting and I have to really watch my time when I play it. I can go all day no problem.

I played Civ 2 way back when which was also fun/addicting if you're into old games.

I bought it when it was on sale, too. =P

But yeah, I played mostly Civ III... a while ago...

After playing that, Civ V's turns seem way too long, as pretty as the graphics are...

I bought Civ III on Steam again, though and played it.

So addicting.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Civilization? I've played a tiny bit of the first one, and I might get Civ 4, but I'm not sure if I would like it so I'll either get it on sale or on SteamPowers. Civ 4 rather than 5 because square tiles and 8 directions to move instead of 6.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

In my first Immortal game, Attila was the first other player I met, first era or so

[spoiler=his entrance theme basically]

sorry, Ram

Edited by Rehab