Which Newcomer are you most excited for?

Carter

Favorite Newcomer?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which Newcomer are you most excited for?

• Villager
    • Wii Fit Trainer
    • Mega Man
    • Rosalina
    • Little Mac
    • Greninja
    • Mii Fighters
    • Palutena
    • PAC Man

Personally, I was torn between Rosalina, Little Mac, and Palutena.

But if I had to choose... It'd be Palutena. In the beginning I was wasn't really sure of Palutena actually getting in or not, because of the leaks and joke about deleting her data...

But now that she's actually confirmed, I just can't wait anymore. I LOVE how her moves are based Pit's moves in Uprising. And with lightweight, it even shows that she can be faster than Sonic, which is great (unless you main sonic and enjoy being the fastest).

I'd have to go with the goddess.

...the question is are they going to include dual audio on the 3DS.

I liked her JP voice actress on those short little animated clips to promote Kid Icarus: Uprising.

I'm still on the fence about importing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hmm I wonder.

*wink wink nudge nudge*

Honorable mention goes to Rosalina who proved to be a lot of fun in the demo and her playstyle feels like a natural fit to me.

Not really hyped up. I'm no tourneyfag, but I really have to believe that the series has gone downhill since Brawl.

Anyways, Mega Man.

Edited by Logience

I'm really torn between Little Mac and Greninja, but I voted Greninja. I literally squealed out loud when I saw Greninja's trailer, though my teacher did animate Little Mac in Punch-Out Wii so I'll always have a spot right there for him.

Greninja is just a hair above Megaman for me. (gawd I feel so bad seeing the Blue Bomber's bar empty .-.)

If Ridley is in then all bets are off tho

EDIT: v I don't necessarily agree but that is an excellent use of that gif hahaha.

Edited by BANRYU

Little Mac should've been in the game ages ago.

at least we get him now

He was.
But...he was only an assist trophy last time! Now he's playable. :D

3-Wreck-It-Ralph-quotes1.gif

(You had to have seen that coming. But seriously? Pac-Man? =_=

I'm looking forward to everyone but him.)

What's wrong with Pac-Man?

-----

Palutena for me.

Has the best presentable performance and that she's a fucking god that Ike gets his chance to battle again. Uprising already proved of her jealousy of Medusa and that with such a high selling game just below Awakening, it was still half of a surprise that she made it in. ...And Pac-Man, because I've been with and known him since I was five years old (Atari). Even was there at the skating rink with a good friend in the past and have been playing the arcade there for hours and hours. Even had a screensaver of him eating the dots. What's there not to love about him? Vote went to Palutena of course.

Edited by Bimbo

What's wrong with Pac-Man?

Palutena for me.

Has the best presentable performance and that she's a fucking god that Ike gets his chance to battle again. Uprising already proved of her jealousy of Medusa and that with such a high selling game just below Awakening, it was still half of a surprise that she made it in. ...And Pac-Man, because I've been with and known him since I was five years old (Atari). Even was there at the skating rink with a good friend in the past and have been playing the arcade there for hours and hours. Even had a screensaver of him eating the dots. What's there not to love about him? Vote went to Palutena of course.

I believe these are the connecting factors.

I don't hate him for it or anything, but personally, the reason I was so assuredly expecting Pac-man NOT to get in was because he's an icon of the arcade-- to me, that has nothing to do with Nintendo's history. *shrug*

can i vote the pauletena bitch for least excited? :u

and pac man of course. people who know me might be a little baffled but since i played like almost every mega man series except for the classic series, i don't really have a soft spot for him. pac man's really interesting

now...on one hand i don't want ssb4 unless jigglypuff is in it but...on the other hand, i really want to beat up pauletena x3

i suspect that palutena will be the most looked forward to character overall

Really like that Greninja is in. I honestly did not expect that frog ninja to get in at all and it's one of favorite 6th gen Pokes.

Goomy for ultimate pokeball poke.

I'm the only one that voted Rosalina? :(

Well, seeing as she and Daisy are my favorite Mario characters after Luigi, of course I'm looking forward to trying her. ^^

This is tough. Of the ones revealed so far, Palutena is probably my favorite, but some of the more unlikely ones that were included in the Gematsu leak (i.e. Wii Fit Trainer and Pac Man) excite me more, not because of their inclusion in and of itself, but because they provide evidence that Shulk might be in the game.

Little Mac definately, I got so excited seeing how he performed yesterday at the Treehouse. Holy shit I love the fact that he's fast amd strong enough to land KOs easily, though I'll have to watch out for aerials .-.

Second goes to Rosalina though.

So wait- I'm not trying to imply that people's opinions are somehow inferior to mine, but what's really the big deal about Palutena? She doesn't seem very, well... unique, to me. Granted, I haven't played very much of Kid Icarus: Uprising; would that have something to do with it?

Eh, she seems fine to me, I'm just not 100% sure she'd have been in (or that she'd have gotten her own set of custom moves) if Sakurai wasn't directing. .3. But maybe I underestimate how much people liked her, that's certainly possible *shrug*

I just hope Megaman gets some similar treatment with HIS specials… if the different types of weapons for each special fits ANYONE in this game, it's the megabit

Edited by BANRYU