Favorite Avatar Design (Build/Face/Hair/Color)

The Geek

Mine has to be Male Build 2 Face 4. The one that makes the Avatar look bored out of his skull. Hair and Color don't really matter to me.

Though if I want them to look like me, it has to be Male Build 3, Face 1, Hair 1, and blond hair.

Edited by The Geek

I like Build 3, Hair 1, and Eyes 2 for both male and female. I don't really mind hair color much, but I usually go with black or pink or something. I also like the loli build for female, but I prefer build 3 a lot more since she looks like she can actually legally get married.

My favorite builds are -

Female - Build 3, Face 2, Hair 5, Hair Color 9 or 3, and Voice 3; Female - Build 1, Face 2, Hair 4, Hair Color 9 or 2, and Voice 1

Male - Build 1, Face 2, Hair 2, Hair Color 9 or 2, and Voice 2; Male - Build 3, Face 2, Hair 1, Hair Color 9 or 3, and Voice 3

But in all honestly I prefer Female build 3 and Male build 1.

Edited by December Knight

Male: Build 3, Face 1, Hair 3, Hair Color 3, 5, or 9, Voice 2

Female: Build 3, Face 1, Hair 4, Hair Color 2 or 19, Voice 2

I've tried experimenting, but I can't find another male avatar design that I even like. I'm okay with builds 1 and 3 for the female avatar, but build 2 is out of the question for me.

I like the build, face, and hair I gave my current Avatar, of course:

FEAAvatar1_zps08e6bec2.jpg

Just to point out though, my phone's camera made Kelli's hair look bluer than it actually is. It's the teal shade, which is a little greener. :P

But I like braids and ponytails together. ^^

Build 3 for both, except the male's face. Build 1 for male face.

For my own avatar, I use Build3 (F) Hair 4 Face 2 Black hair. I'm fond of the eyepatch on build 2 F, but I don't like tiny.

I spent a good half an hour on my male avatar, Rey, until I was happy. If I remember correctly, male, build 1, face 2, hair colour 9, hair style 5 and voice... I'm not sure about the localisation voices, but boku 1(I remember the japanese copy better cause I played it first)

Shiki, my female avatar was female, build 1, face 4, hair 1, hair colour 1 and atashi 1.

I had a couple others, but these were my favourite avatars.

Female Bld1, Blonde, umm, hair 4? (The one with the braids that wrap around).

But Olivia!Morgan because Pink.

Ugh I pretty much dislike MaleBld2 the most tho. Sorry M-Morgan...

Build 1 for both genders (I'm not really fond of either of the other two builds, particularly build 3)

Face 1 for both genders

Hair 1 for male, but I might use other hair options occasionally (Female gets whatever hair I feel like using)

Colors vary