My First Time Playing Fire Emblem 6

Well after two years of enjoy the some of the best games of the series (Fire Emblem 3, 4, and 5) as well as playing FE1 and FE2: Gaiden, I decided to go further into the series by playing Fire Emblem 6.

I've completed the walk through of the game which was a bit boring since it just cover the general game play that made Fire Emblem what it is so it was no big issue for me (besides the controls with will take a little getting use to.)

What are the key general advice you can give me about this game in terms of it's game play and what should I watch out for such as:

-Support: When playing the walkthrough, I seen many blank spaces on the support areas. Does that mean you have to put . . .let's say Roy and Liliana together for "X" amount of turns until they can fully support each other?

-Leadership: Is there a leadership bounus like what they had in FE 4 and 5?

-Difficulty: I know this game is hard, but will it make FE5 seem like cake?

Well after two years of enjoy the some of the best games of the series (Fire Emblem 3, 4, and 5) as well as playing FE1 and FE2: Gaiden, I decided to go further into the series by playing Fire Emblem 6.

I've completed the walk through of the game which was a bit boring since it just cover the general game play that made Fire Emblem what it is so it was no big issue for me (besides the controls with will take a little getting use to.)

What are the key general advice you can give me about this game in terms of it's game play and what should I watch out for such as:

-Support: When playing the walkthrough, I seen many blank spaces on the support areas. Does that mean you have to put . . .let's say Roy and Liliana together for "X" amount of turns until they can fully support each other?

-Leadership: Is there a leadership bounus like what they had in FE 4 and 5?

-Difficulty: I know this game is hard, but will it make FE5 seem like cake?

1.Yea you are right

2.NOPE

3.HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My recommendations, I'd have to say be sure to pick the A route for chapters 10 and 11. (visit the left village in the north east area in chapter 9) Be sure to pick the right characters, since many can be just awful. (Wendy, Zealot, and Sophia come to mind) Make sure that you don't kill Cath once you talk to her. She'll join you the third time you do.

To expand on what others said...

Just about every pre-premote sucks in this game. I would advise against using any pre-premote except Percival (he's amazing) and possibly Klein. [And Karel, but you only have him for a few chapters]

Edited by Big Klingy

Alright. Thanks for the tips and advice. The game isn't so bad, it may not be FE4 or FE5, but it's a bit fun. I'm not feeling the story however. It's not sucking me quick in like FE4 did.

The game's story isn't the best of the series, to put it mildly.

Most of the characters aren't too special either (personality-wise) And support conversations (with the exception of some coughRoyandLillinacough) are fairly bland. Compare Alan and Lance support to Kent and Sain support and you'll see what I mean...

It's dangerous to go alone, take this, this and this to help you find the greatest path.

Thanks for putting that up. To those of you just starting the game, the second link is invaluable, as you must get ALL of the sidequests otherwise you miss out on the real ending and the last three chapters.