What is your drink of choice?

Caster

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally cannot stomach it, nor do I know anyone IRL who drinks club soda. I didn't know people actually drank it, just used it for mixing.

I used to really like soda water and now I can't stand it so ????

still ideal for mixing though

Edited by Parrhesia

I like mixing my own cocktails, usually 1/3rd strong cappuccino, 1/3rd strong Moccha, and 1/3rd Rum, blended with ice cubes till it turns into a slurpee-like thing~

Oh, thought you meant alcohol.

I usually go for soft drinks, though I developed a liking for soda-fied apple juice from my time in germany.

i wasnt really sure what the intention was so i went everyday and alcoholic drink

EVERYDAY DRINK - water. caffeine is the devil and i dont drink it ever so soda and coffee do not happen. i also like juicy juice (fruit punch juicy juice is da bomb) but i stick with water a lot

DRINK FOR ALCOHOLICS - scotch or bourbon. im not really gonna go into specifics but scotch and bourbon whiskeys are the bestest. neat or on the rocks depending on the brand/year

carbonated water is great

:O Really? I feel like it's so bitter and awful. I had it for the first time last summer in germany, where they seem to drink it quite commonly. I thought it was normal water at first, since the label on the bottle said 'CLASSIC'. So I bought 2 giant bottles of it, along with some other stuff from the store, paid for it, and then realized that they don't give out plastic shopping bags. So I had to lug it all in my arms from the store to the hotel, from the hotel up to my room on the 3rd floor (yes I was in a whiny and foul mood). And then, I was so excited to have some deliciously cold water, so I shook the giant bottle a bit, opened the cap, and then BOOM. It exploded everywhere on the table, on me, and on the carpet. So. My experience with carbonated water hasn't been the best, although I will say, the mixed drink with carbonated water and apfelsaft is pretty good!

why are you so fancy :B

hehehe ;) chocolate milk isn't that fancy! Though soooooo delicious....SOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM <3 <3 <3

I love pure green tea, no sugar, no milk, no added taste.

I rarely drink carbonated drinks, but I love ginger ale.

As for alcohol, I like White and Rosé wine. Asti Spumante is also nice. If I want to get drunk fast, I'll chug down some alcopops.

I like mixing my own cocktails, usually 1/3rd strong cappuccino, 1/3rd strong Moccha, and 1/3rd Rum, blended with ice cubes till it turns into a slurpee-like thing~

Oh, thought you meant alcohol.

I usually go for soft drinks, though I developed a liking for soda-fied apple juice from my time in germany.

????

Wouldn't a 1/3rd strong mocha and cappuccino just be 2/3rds Mocha

????

Wouldn't a 1/3rd strong mocha and cappuccino just be 2/3rds Mocha

It isn't when you habitually replace the cappuccino for coffee liquer with a dash of milk~ ^_^