Hot girls/guys or cute girls/guys?

Emeraldfox

Which do you prefer?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't expect this from me did ya?

• Hot
    • Cute

yeah, but were proud perverts
Im a pervert on the forest. I act completely different around females in real life.
AND THIS! I do say some perverted things IRL but im not as bad IRL as i am here! I just like having fun here! XD

Now Now, no need to make this two against one. I said sometimes it's bad. You two have your moments, but your not always perverted. Your perverts with pride! :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND THIS! I do say some perverted things IRL but im not as bad IRL as i am here! I just like having fun here! XD

its true*knows this cause we know each other IRL*

It'd be nice if you could combine the two, but cute wins. They more than often are the more friendly, moral ones. It's a shame most of the cute girls in my school are already taken. I just wonder why the "Hot" ones think acting like hoes is appealing. I wonder even more why some guys do find that sort of behavior appealing. *in old man voice* I blame the rap music.

Edited by Kintenbo

doesn't matter. if the person doesn't have the brains to carry out an intelligent and interesting conversation and a personality that i love, i don't care if they're the most beautiful person in the world.

toodles!

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

doesn't matter. if the person doesn't have the brains to carry out an intelligent and interesting conversation and a personality that i love, i don't care if they're the most beautiful person in the world.

toodles!

You, a follower of Oliver, don't care for beauty?!

cute, hot seems more like sleep with them then never see them again but cute is more like you like somthing about them\

well it is this way for me atleast

you're not alone on this one

I like cute girls more. I never found why hot girls create "Leagues" for themselves, people aren't hot forever, but if you are cute, everyone will think you are cute forever. What I'm saying is cute girls are hot without the additude, lack of personality & character. So yea, Simca's example.

cute=hot

hot =/= cute

In case no one remembers :)