Force HHM?

Klokinator

Of course it can. It'd actually be really easy probably the most annoying thing would be hooking the code

I'm bored and wanna practice assembly so I'll make it if you want just PM me and blah blah blah

Blazer made one but it's not hooked ergo you have to ASMC it

Just need a free offset and I can make an asm file

...umm. Just write breakpoint the mode address. The one where I made it start on Eliwood mode on each run.

Then you won't have to "memory hack" ASMC event it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

That

...umm. Just write breakpoint the mode address. The one where I made it start on Eliwood mode on each run.Then you won't have to "memory hack" ASMC event it.

That's....exactly what I said I was gonna do?

Anyways

I honestly thought there was just some byte that said "HEY GAME LOAD LYN EASY MODE" that I could change to "HEY GAME LOAD HHM" with like a 01 or a 02 or someshit. I remember there was something similar that disabled the lyn mode tutorial.

It's in Rey's source for eliwood mode start

Change it to 03 and you're good I thought you wanted it to start on prologue

One important thing though, does this make it start on Hector Hard mode chapter 11 specifically? It can't be HNM, it has to be HHM. 03 sounds like the right number but I just want to make sure.

Also not sure what you mean by "Rey's source", he has quite a few topics to sort through.

Edited by Kloknihater

If that's not an SF screenshot, no. I've searched SF for multiple topics but sometimes a person doesn't know the keywords to look for.

Also that clearly says Eliwood Mode. I'm looking for Hector Hard Mode. I'll look it up on FEU since I assume that's where the screenshot is from.

EDit: Oh wow, so that's the topic I posted in on FEU asking if they had a Hector Hard Mode variant. I didn't get a reply. So witty.

Edited by Kloknihater